Houses

Magi was disappointed, her best friend, practically her sister, hadn't been sorted into the same house as her..... Magi, a Ravenclaw, almost cried when Cedes, became a Gryffindorr. Luckily the Ravenclaws and Gryffindorrs have table right next to each other so now, everyday, they sit by each other. On the other side of the Ravenclaws are the Hufflepuffs, where Megan and Annie sit. On the other side of the Hufflepuffs are the Slitherines. Em was nervous when all of the other Slitherines started going on about how stupid Meg was because her parents. Em, being a muggleborn herself, almost slapped Morganna Malfoy for almost shoving her down the ever changing  stairs. "Were in the same friggin house for Peeve's sakes!"
             "Aye, yeah whatever! Your friend's not!" Morganna boomed.
           "Listen, if you're one of those 'pure bloods rule' kinda dudes, I'm in the same house as you, yet I'm not a PUREBLOOD!"
             "Cute" Morganna murmured.
          "So what if my friend is a Hufflepuff? Does it matter!? And so what if she isn't pureblood!?"
              "Listen kid, my dad was one of the guys who helped Potter stop the Dark Lord. My father, he fought against the whole pureblood thing, in the Battle of Hogwarts, so if you don't think I'll fight against that too, you're dead wrong. And I wasn't talking about the Hufflepuff, I was talking about the Gryffindorr."