chapter eleven

My head was pounding. My body was aching. I knew at any moment the contents of my stomach were going to come rushing out. I jumped up realizing where I was but I wasn't in the right state of mind to start questioning it. I was more focused on finding the toilet.

"Ughh." I groaned while kneeling in front of the toilet bowl. I stood in that position for a good five minutes before resting my head on the seat. Don't judge me, it was cool and kinda felt good on my head. I took a deep breath not wanting to open my eyes.

"You do know that's very unsanitary." A familiar voice spoke. It wasn't a surprise that I ended up here because he was the last one I seen before blacking out my only question was how did he know I was there and why was he there. Barely opening my eyes I seen Mr.August standing in the door way. He looked like he just came from a business meeting or something. He wore navy blue dress pants (I'm starting to believe that's his favorite color just saying) work shoes and a nicely fitted button up shirt that was tucked in complimented with a navy blue tie and navy blue diamond cufflinks with his initials.

I cleared my throat sitting up placing my hand over my forehead. He shook his head. He looked disappointed. I frowned remembering yesterday's events. "Mr.August I'm so-" He held out his head and shook his head. I closed my mouth feeling as if I was about to cry. Not sure why I felt emotional I quickly wiped my eyes attempting to stand. It's this hangover it's fucking with my head.

Mr.August had given me a toothbrush, aspirin and a cup of tea.

I climbed back into the spot I was in and pulled my knees up to my chest. Mr.August stood at the edge of the bed removing his tie not saying a word. I could tell he was angry and I wanted to explain to him what happened but I don't think he wants to hear it. "Not only did you stand me up when I specifically told you I would have a car waiting for you, you did without letting me know. I'm confused Jacob I really am I would ask why but I honestly do not care to hear what you have to say. I don't think you fully understand how this is supposed to work out between us, what you did actually calls for a punishment." He turned around and in one quick motion he pulled me to the edge of the bed. I bit my lip holding in a whimper.

He placed his hands on both sides of me and bent down so his face was leveled with mine. His seemly cool minty breath lingered around my nose. He examined my face licking his perfectly pink plum lips. "Maybe this wasn't a good idea." He whispered sending chills down my spine. "Maybe you're not ready." He added on frowning in disappointment.

I shook my head. "No!" I exclaimed "Mr.August I want to do this, I am ready." I said trying not to sound like a little kid pleading with his parent. I'm not sure what has gotten into me but it was something about this man that made me feel this way.

He pulled away and stood up straight. "I want this to work Jacob I really do so we're going out to dinner and from there we will get more into the details of how this is gunna go. I do recommend you get comfortable Jacob because you will be staying here for awhile seeing how I can't let you out of my sight without you going awol. I will have Justine go out and buy you something to wear right after she finishes making breakfast." Making his way to the door to exit the room he turned around briefly "You don't mind cross dressing do you?" I shook my head without actually thinking it through. A smile formed on his lips showing his sharp white canines. "Very well then, get some rest so that headache can go away. I'll be in my office if you need me." I nodded watching him walk out of the room closing the door behind him.

I threw my head back into the pillow which exactly wasn't the best idea. "ough" I mumbled rubbing my finger tips against my temples. This headache was going to be the death of me. I closed my eyes hoping once I wake up this headache will be gone.