Chapter 6

I only own Rin!! ^-^

"Sorry if it's a bit messing.." Naruto said opening the door for me and rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's fine. I'm used to my house being messy because my parents are rarely home and I have a bad tendency of.. not picking up after myself.." I said a bit embarrassed.

Compared to seeing Naruto house multiple times, it was actually clean! It must be good fortune or something. I'm a bit superstitious..

"Umm... I can see if I have anything you can use as pajamas. I should have something small enough." Naruto said. "I should have some extra stuff, so just make yourself at home!"

Naruto walked into his room to get me some stuff and I looked around his kitchen for a bit.

"Um, I found some shorts and a shirt. You can change in the bathroom." Naruto said as he handing me the clothes and showed me to his bathroom.

"Thanks." I said closing the door behind me. I could tell he was nervous because he kept on saying 'um' at the beginning of every sentence. I must've been the first person over besides Iruka-Sensei.

I took out my two hair ties and set them on the counter. I tried to flatten my hair but failed.. (as usual..) I continued to get dressed. The shorts were a bit big but I just rolled them up at the top so they wouldn't fall down. The shirt was just how I like them, loose but not too loose. I realized my hair wouldn't get flat so I decided to braid it to the side.

"Sorry if it took me a while." I said as I walked out of the bathroom. And I walked out at a pretty much bad time. Naruto was standing in his room only in his underwear and putting on a shirt.

We stood there speechless and just staring at each other.

"S-sorry.." I said turning back into the bathroom.

"O-oh it's f-fine, I'm almost done anyway." Naruto said quickly putting his shirt on and he frantically looked for his pants.

"Crap.. where did I put them?" Naruto said under his breath as he lifted up everything on his bed to look for his pants.

"Pff.." I said before bursting out laughing.

"H-hey! Wants so funny?" Naruto said his face turning a bit red.

"It's just.. it's just that you're looking for your pants and it looks like they're on your head!!" I said laughing and clutching my stomach.

"W-wha..?" Naruto said. He lifted his hand to his head and that's where his pants were. "H-how did they get there?"

I wiped the tears from laughing. "I put them there. You were so busy trying to get dressed that you didn't even notice me."

"Huh? I didn't even see or sense your chakra!" Naruto said.

"Oh.. I wasn't really trying to hide myself." I said rubbing the back of my head.

Naruto and I looked at each other for a spilt second before bursting out laughing.

"I don't get it why it's so funny!" Naruto said in between laughs and I nodded.

After our laughing fest (yes, I just made that a thing), I yawned, and maybe a bit too loud...

"Excuse me!" I said covering my mouth.

"Nah, it's fine, but how are you tired? You rested all day!" Naruto said.

"It's been a crazy day for me. I mean, I just met the soon-to-be legendary team 7! As in super strong Sakura, Duck-butt Uchiha, the Leaf's hyperactive knucklehead ninja, and Kakashi the Perv!" I said giving Team 7 nicknames.

I sat down on Naruto's bed and sighed. "It's sure crazy than I'm used to. My friends and I used to have crazy laughing fests, but not anymore.. we don't laugh that much anymore. Maybe it's because we're all changing and we're forced to act mature and act our age. My teachers may be fun and cause us to laugh, but it doesn't feel the same. You may think I don't know what it feels like to be alone, but I do. I don't really mind being alone, I just hate being left out.. there are sometimes where I just come home and cry because everyone ignores me. Maybe I'm just used to having all the attention.. maybe I just don't know true pain." I confessed. I felt like it was a bad idea.. saying that to someone who has been alone his entire life, but he knows how it take it than me.

"I'm sorry for saying all of that.." I said after a moment of silence. "I've never told anyone that besides a few stuffed animals.. hehe."

"Oh it's fine." Naruto said sitting next to me.

I suddenly felt a huge wave of tiredness.

"I'm tired.." I said slowly and my head fell onto Naruto's shoulder and I closed my eyes, slowly falling asleep.

^^^^
Naruto POV

Rin's head fell onto my shoulder after I sat down next to her. How is she so tired?

"Hey, Rin!" I shook her. "Rin, wake up!"

She didn't budge.

"She fell asleep fast.." I said.

I turned my head and looked out the window as it was almost pitch black out. I looked towards my alarm clock that read '9:50'. Maybe that's why she's so tired.

"I hope she doesn't mind that I sleep next to her. I don't have any extra pillows or blankets." I said laying her down by the wall/window. I got up and turned off all the lights and made my way back to my bed.

"Good night, Rin." I said as I put myself and her under the blanket. I slowly fell asleep after that.

^^^^
Rin POV

My eyes slowly opened and I saw Naruto's face inches away from mine. I've never been so close to a guy before!

"N-Naruto!" I whisper-yelled. 

I sat up and looked at his clock and it read '7:00'. It suddenly went off completely scaring me.

"Ahh!" I let out a short short scream and I slammed my hand over my mouth.

"Mhmmmm.." Naruto's eyes slowly opened and he looked at me sleepily.

"Morning.." he said.

"D-did I wake you?" I said slowly moving my hand away from my mouth.

"Not really." He yawned.

"Okay, good." I looked out the window, and I saw the busy village. How can a village be so busy at 7:00 in the morning?

"I'm going to get dressed. If you are, you should let me know when you're done, so we don't have deja vu!" I laughed getting up to go to the bathroom.

"Okay.. I'll probably get dressed too.." Naruto said moving the blanket.

^^^

"Hey, Naruto, are ya' done?" I asked slowly opening the door.

"Yeah." He said as he was in front of the mirror putting on his headband. I still didn't have mine.

"Okay, let's get goin'!" I said grabbing his arm and pulling him out of the house.

"Waaah!!" Naruto shouted as I pulled him.

Time to go meet the rest of Team 7 again!