Chapter 31

Make sure to read till the end of the chapter!

Once Akihiko, Himari and my team were called up, yours truly started to fidget.. yeah..

"Okay, you guys will have.. uhh.. you'll have an Earth scroll." a chunin said. He then handed me the scroll.

"bro, why would you trust me with something I could die with?" I thought.

We were then handed the paper thingy and a pencil.

"Yay.. more writing." Himari joked.

I tried to smile, but I was so nervous that it probably looked scary.

I signed the paper slowly and handed it back to the chunin and walked out with Akihiko and Himari.

"Do you know what gate we'll be going to?" I asked looking at them.

"I don't think it matters." Akihiko said.

"Let's go to the one right here." I pointed to the one in front of us.

"Ugh, I feel so unprepared.." I said shuddering.

Maybe I should've told Team 7 about my whole situation.. what if I die? Would I die IRL?

"Hang on. guys. I need to do something." I said before running away from them.

"Wait, Rin! The test could start any minute now!" Himari called after me.

"It's fine. I'll be back in time." I said as I ran to Team 7, who was just a few feet away.

"Guys, I need to tell you something important. I know now's not the best time, but it might be just in case I die. I know I'm jumping to conclusions, but it's probably for the best." I said. The three of them looked at me weird.

"What is it?" Naruto asked.

"Well... you see..." I began not knowing how to say it.

"Just tell us." Sasuke said as he crossed his arms.

"Uhh.... I'mnotfromhereandImeananotherdimensiontypethingIliedwhenIsaidIwasfromavillageI'mnotandwhatifIdieandIcan'tgobackhome?YeahIdon'twanttoleavebecauseitsfunherebutImissmyfriendsandbooks..andmyphoneIhavegoodbooksonmyphone." I blurted.

"Can you say the same thing again, but slowed down?" Sakura asked.

"Okay.." I said.

"I'm not from here. It's different than what you're think. It's like a different dimension type thing. I don't get it. Meaning, I lied with I said I came from a village. And, I decided to tell you guys now because what if I die, and can't go back home?" I then started talking fast again.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner, Rin? We could've helped!" Sakura said.

"Well, if you back out of the Chunin Exams, your team will get kicked out as well." Sasuke said.

"Wow, thanks for caring, you stupid Duck-butt.." I said.

Sasuke glared at me.

"Glare at me all you want!" I said starting a glaring war.

"We need to talk to Kakashi-sensei about this." Sakura said.

"That explains the whole chakra thing!" Naruto said after a couple minutes.

"I agree with Sakura. Kakashi might know something." Sasuke said.

"Well, how will we tell Anko that? It basically sounds like we're backing out of the exam!" I said.

"Well, maybe if we tell her than we need to talk to Sensei about an emergency, she'll let us?" Sakura said.

"Yeah right.." I scoffed. "She creeps me out."