Chp. 1: The Sleepover

~CHAPTER1~ NOT EDITED

Mia's point of view:

i heard the door open, and then i found myself jumping off the couch to hug my best friend, penny. I called her over for a sleepover so we could go some shopping tomorrow for high-school. School starts on monday which leaves us with two days of shopping. This is probably going to be our last sleepvoer until high-school starts. Last year was completely fine, we weren't loners, weren't popular but we were betweeners, no bullies, no drama and no bitches except Mckenzie Hollard, she is a total bitch and a drama queen. Who knows what is going to happen this year. i hope everything goes right. 

"hey" penny said as i hugged her, 

"hey, ready for the girls night" i said knowing we wouldn't be awake for more then 3 hours.

"oh yeah girl lets get this thing started' she replied jumping in excitement like a 5-year-old. That's why i loved her because she is not scared of being herself in front of anyone.

"So what are we going to do?" she asked hopping onto the couch, she switched on netflix, it is funny how  she does anything wihout even asking me.

"lets watch a movie" i said as i entered the kitchen to make us some popcorn. i grabbed the bag of pocorn from the cabinet and went over to the miocrowave and started it. 

i went back over to the couch and grabbed the remote from her and switched on my faves.

"Lets watch The Notebook" i said 

"no lets watch mean girls" she retorted and grabbed the remote from me, i held tight and replied back this time almost yelling

"THE NOTEBOOK"

"MEAN GIRLS"

"THE NOTEBOOK"

"MEAN GIRLS"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I woke up sun streaming down my face, getting a good glance on my surrounding i got up and went to the bathroom. A little flashback to what happened last night, so while we were arguing which one to watch, eventually our litlle argument turned into a pillow fight with me winning becuase she quit. Now she was asleep on the couch and i was cleaning, because if my mom woke up saw this mess we wouldnt be able to go shopping. Just then i remembred we had to go shopping i quickly cleaned everything and after a while penny woke up.

"hey, whats the time" she said yawning. 

"it is morning you sherlock" i retorted, "wake up we have to go shopping and clean up this mess before mum wakes up" 

"okay" she said getting up and made her way to the washroom.

____________________________________________________________________

One character is up:  Francisco Lachowski as Jace Valentine

this is a filler chapter, it is not edited but anywhos, more good chapters coming soon so stay tuned =), so what to do you guys think, i will be uploading soon and i will need some feedback. i am working on second chp. ILY <333

COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN