Chp. 2: The coffee accident

CHAPTER 2~NOT EDITED~

Mia's POV: 

After we were ready to go. I drove us to the mall. We reached there, and i parked my car in the parking lot. As soon as we stepped in the mall penny grabbed me from my arm and started pulling me towards Foever21. Here goes my shopping trip along with my arm.

~~~~

We shopped for what looks like 2 straight hours, without any break. Our legs were killling and our stomachs were growling for food.

"Omg, i am so hungry" penny said as we sat on the bench.

"yeah true i can hear your stomach growling for food," i said, thinking for a resturant we could go and fill oursleves. 

"lets go somewhere," penny replied almost imediately as i was going to say...

"lets go to starbucks, and then we will grab some food from Taco Bell!!" i sad happily. 

"nice, lets go" penny said, she stood up and started jogging which looked more like a penguin walk because of the  amount of bags she was holding in her hands. 

When we finally reached there, besides the fact that penny had to stop at every other store to buy something.  Jeez whats wrong with this girl? When Starbucks came to our sights and we ran to it. i was so excited to get that Starbucks Coffee eXplosion in my mouth. THUMP, i bumped into something or should i say someone and i fell right on my butt. OUCH!

"Watch it bitch!" the person who i bumped into snapped at me. Excuse me, you just fucking bumped into me and instead of apologizing you are giving me that crappy attitude. i looked up to the most beautiful pair of eyes looking down at me with disgust...If i am not dreaming but Jace Valentine just bumped into me. i could feel everbodys eyes on me, those stares were making me feel embarassed but i am not going let him get away with it.

"You just bumped into me and called me a bitch!" i sad as i stood up and brushed the dust from my bottoms.

"Yea.." He trailed of. 

"Apologize," i said hoping that he would apologize..

"i have nothing to apologize for, you should be the one looking, not me," he responded. 

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, FIRST YOU BUMPED INTO ME, SECOND YOU CALLED ME A BITCH AND NOW YOU ARE SHOWING ME YOUR SHITTY ATTITUDE" i can't believe i just said that to Jace let me correct that, i just said that to the school's most popular yet most gorgeous guy, Jace Valentine. i could see penny's worried looking face. What is she worried about,  i mean not like he is going to create drama..oops..he already did.

"I AM NOT SHOWING YOU ATITUDE, AND YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE LOOKING WHILE WALKING!" he yelled in my face. i was going to retort back but he just walked off like this was nothing.. i just stood there shocked.

Sudenly penny was by my side " Forget it, who cares?  lets just go," she said.

"Okay lets go!" i said while trying to just forget about what just happened.

~~~~   

After we filled ourselves with amazing food from Taco Bell. We decided to go home since we were tired as hell. To be honest i just couldn't get all that drama that happened today out of my mind, even not by penny's failed attempts to crack up jokes in order to brighten up my mood. Yes, i was mad, who wouldn't be? when u bump into someone, they call u a BITCH and dont apologize. Embarassing. Now, we were walking back to our car when a strong hand pulled me to face them.

i groaned, why doesn't he just leave me alone already.

"what do you want?" i questioned jace. 

"hm...i didn't catch your name?" he smirked. What? Jace Valentine is asking for my name after all that just happened. NO WAY i am giving him my name even though a part of me wants to yell my name to him. 

"i dont remember throwing it," with that said i left, his ego, his attitude, his flirtatious smirks and his perfect-looking-face.

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N

MIA AT THE SIDE →→→→ i know its not long enough but i had to study. GOOD NEWS: i have a break for a week "MARCH BREAK" so i will be uploading soon. till that stay tuned ♫♫ 

♣↓↓

COMMENT~VOTE~FAN ILYY <33