Chapter 1

Dream Girl is a Wattpad exclusive book. If you are reading this story elsewhere, be warned, that you might be a victim of a malware attack. And it's also obvious my work is plagiarized. Please visit www.wattpad.com/authornarmada to read the book for free!

"She is a mess of gorgeous chaos, and you can see it in her eyes!"

Adorned in a simple white outfit and beautifully matching accessories, a girl ran up the hill. Nature seemed to be celebrating her arrival with chirping birds, a cool breeze waving through the greenery, little flowers swaying in sync, and the sun merrily hiding behind the white clouds; it was a paradise.

He found himself walking behind her as if caught in her trance! She stopped midway and glanced at her admirer. Her shoulder-length wavy hair blocked his view from getting a good look at her face. It surprised him, being mesmerized by someone he couldn't see, and perhaps someone he didn't even know.

Who is she?

In a desperate attempt to know the girl who had enamoured him, he held her hand praying she wouldn't run away. He slowly moved his hand towards her shoulders, leaving a trail of goosebumps through her skin. Stepping closer, he breathed in her scent, his heart fluttering with unknown excitement.

His hands wrapped around her waist, taking her into his embrace. She exhaled sharply, leaning onto his shoulders. Dipping his head into her soft tresses, he tried to turn her around, wanting to know who had cast a magic spell on him.

Just as he thought he was finally able to see the captivating woman, his vision blurred. He was dragged into the abyss, and the next thing he knew, his face was hit by a splash of cold water.

"What the HELL?!" Reyaansh growled, sitting up and blinking rapidly. Still reeling from a heart-racing moment, his eyes searched for the mysterious girl.

She was gone, and he was at home, in his bed, asleep moments ago, dreaming about his dream girl, yet again!

"Reyaansh!" the person responsible for yanking him out of his dream called out his name, rather sternly and a little loudly.

"Like normal people, why won't you sleep at night and wake up in the morning? This has become a routine! Reaching wee hours of the morning, and barely sleeping!"

It took him a while to register his surroundings and wipe his wet face with his blanket. He threw a dirty look at his mother, who stood by his bed with hands on her hips.

"Is that why you woke me up so brutally? Because you want me to be well-rested!?" Reyaansh shot back.

Priya sighed, "Your lifestyle is affecting your health, Rey! I don't even get to see your face lately, and that's how busy you are. Why do you have to work non-stop?"