Just another Author's note

~skip if ya want~
Now, I've made alot of grammar mistakes in the previous chapter; I was actually too busy that day, so I wasn't able to reread it, (curse you exam!). I was also going to say, thank you for reading this fanfic. I don't actually care if you vote or comment it; but it would also be nice to hear your opinions. I only cared about the reads, cause votes only signify its great, but reads, it means you are willing too see what's here...
I'm just really thankful for all of you, to be honest, I was so tired and discouraged in continuing this. But with just your reads, my heart keeps on telling me that, 'Someone cares ya idiot!' And for the votes, thanks for signifying that ya like it!. And, I never thought that you'd even read this weird book. I'm not like the other writers... Oh and if you want cussing in this book, I'm sorry but I won't do that. Young readers out there are reading words that makes their eyes and ears dirty, and I just hate bad words so sorry.
As I end I thank you again everybody especially my friends who motivated me. 
Thank you.
And please don't hesitate to tell me your suggestions or complains. I'd like to improve.  That's all, bai!