Chapter 20 •

A genuine smile of relief flashed on his face. He was already sweating, so he wiped his forehead.
He then began typing,

'How can I do that?'
He sighed. After he sent it, a quick reply was popped out.
As he read the message, he turned to look around the white walls.

'Well, you'll have to find that out yourself. I told you earlier, but you seemed to forget.
I'll give you a clue:
Seek and you will find.
It's not much of a clue, but more of a...
Quote?'
It said, so he began searching.
As he looked to the corridors, it was all the same; white walls.
The hole was now gone, it was left with nothing but the same scenery,
White walls.

He was beginning to get discourage, not all expectations are wonderful.
'Now I won't be able to save her...'
He was a bit disappointed of himself. But realization stroke him like thunder.
How could he forget? How could he be such an idiot? Well he was already an idiot in the past.
He, the martial arts leader.
Akademi high's known supposed player and Ayano's soon to be saviour who got all this way, began to think about giving up.
He slapped himself, 'What was I thinking? I, Budo Matsuta, would give the Succesful ending, even if it would hurt him or even if it wasn't done yet, to his dear Ayano Aishi.

Now, determination, courage and full power was within his heart. He won't give up! He wouldn't dare.
That's why he joined the martial arts club! To be brave and strong so he could do what task was given to him.
He wouldn't dare giving everybody's hopes and dreams to a dreary ending.

He would give everyone their good and uncontrolled endings.
Even if he ends up dying, he would still die as a hero!

He then began thinking of his friends, his teachers, his classmates and club members. He thought of Ayano.
A warm feeling is what he felt, happiness was overtaking him.

Then within a flash, he saw what he was seeking. The student's memories were beginning to flood all over the place.
Every moments were flooding,
Happy ones, Sad ones and any kinds of moments that he could think of. As the memories were flooding, the white room turned to something he couldn't quite recognise.

It was the data system.

He turned to look around, it was weird for him to see such things that was even worse than the demon realm.
Documents from various data were stored there.
He began walking, he scanned the area.
And when finally an area, in which was alot different from the others was finally coming to his view.
It was a door. And it said there in bold small letters that it was for authorized persons only.

He wasn't sure at first, but his mind was so stubborn, you can even imagine that it's like a child who wouldn't listen.
The knob was in front of him, he was hesitating for a bit. Then he turned it.

As he took a peek inside, he saw something, that he couldn't believe in his own eyes...
'Welcome...' It said.
There he saw a person, who was sitting in front of a computer. A person, he doesn't recognize.
The person infront of him, looked at Budo.
They smiled, and began to speak,
'I see you really are desperate Matsuta.'
Budo looked at the person, he could sense it was a guy, because of his voice. He couldn't quite see, it was dark.

Budo remained to where he was standing.
He looked at him.
The person, may be in front of some computers, but he was facing him with his back, so he doesn't see him.

'Well then Matsuta,'
Budo didn't ask how he knew his name. He didn't care, as long as they knew his name, he doesn't have to intorduce himself.

'Since you are very desperate,
I couldn't do anything but do as you wish.'
Still the person wasn't looking at him.
He remained quiet for a bit.
'He seemed to be typing.' Budo thought.
Then as the tippy tap of the typing stop, the person began to speak,

'I've asked somebody to help you, don't worry. When you are back, everything would be back to where they belong.'

But Budo didn't like that.
He began explaining to the person that it was not right for the other students to gain consequences all over again.
He told the person that, for a chance to let the people live their normal lives.

The person sighed, still facing the computers.
'But-'
Budo was so persistent that he begged him with all his heart.
He sighed again.

'Alright,' he began ' I'll let you have what you want.'
Budo began to have a huge toothy grin in his face.
'But! When everything's finished, you'll have to play back to the rules?
Got it?'

He nodded.
'That's settled then. Close your eyes and you'll be back in a moment.
And you're not allowed to reset the week.
Ayano along with someone else is only allowed.'

With one last nod, he closed his eyes.
There he saw that he was back to where he was.
No time wasted, no wounds created.
'Ayano, I will save you.'

Ending soon...