7:21pm

Kinky educational stuff ahead

Master: We start with the adiabatic approximation for degenerate Hamiltonians that paves the way to a clear and rigorous statement of the associated degenerate adiabatic theorem, where the non-Abelian geometric phase (Wilczek-Zee phase) plays a central role to its quantitative formulation. We then describe the degenerate adiabatic perturbation theory, whose zeroth-order term is the degenerate adiabatic approximation, in its full generality. The parameter in the perturbative power-series expansion of the time-dependent wave function is directly associated to the inverse of the time it takes to drive the system from its initial to its final state. With the aid of the degenerate adiabatic perturbation theory we obtain rigorous necessary and sufficient conditions for the validity of the adiabatic theorem of quantum mechanics. Finally, to illustrate the power and wide scope of the methodology, we apply the framework to a degenerate Hamiltonian, whose closed-form time-dependent wave function is derived exactly, and also to other nonexactly solvable Hamiltonians whose solutions are numerically computed. Then you give basic examples.

BabyB: I think I have professor kink or smth bc that turned on the hell out of me

BabyB: professor, can you show me the equations?

Master: of course, please come to the blackboard. You see CP being the specific heat for constant pressure, CV being the specific heat for constant volume, γ is the adiabatic index, and f is the number of degrees of freedom.

BabyB: (I stay in front of you lost)

Master: it seems that you can't understand like this. Will you let me show you another method? It may seem a little unconventional at first but you'll understand for sure.

BabyB: yes professor, if you say so...

Master: (I come in front of you and I kiss you suddenly really hard) a constant pressure, like this one, (I kiss you hard and push you against the desk) has a specific constant temperature. What kind of temperature do you feel?

BabyB: a really h-high one!

Master: (I take my hand off of you and I cross my arms and arch one eyebrow) what temperature do you feel now?

BabyB: it's c-cold! V-very cold, p-professor!

Master: and what does your body naturally want to do?

BabyB: (I blush profusely) it w-wants to b-become hot again

Master: how can it become exactly the same temperature as it was before? Can you show me?

BabyB: (I turn you in order to push you against the desk and I kiss you just as hard as you did before) by applying the same pressure!

Master: good. Very good. Now, now let me show you the second part. It involves volume so, implicitly, liquids. Is that alright with you?

BabyB: l-liquids? What if s-someone w-w-walks in?

Master: if they can't understand the equation they can watch and learn... if they do understand it they can leave.

BabyB: o-okay professor...

Master: ( I take a grip of your thighs and put you on desk, kissing you deeply. You roll your head back and I start kissing, biting and nibbling you along your neck and you start moaning like the whore that you are ;) )

BabyB: ( I start unbuttoning your shirt and I take it off shamelessly scratching your muscles along the way. I turn around to give you a good show of my ass wiggling it around. You lose your control taking them off by the second. You groan lowly as you see me stretching around nothing.)

Master: (playing dirty aren't we? ;) I slap your ass with my cock and you moan so loud that the class next to us surely hears your bitching ;) I stretch you quickly before inserting myself without any condom. Liquids right? ;) )

BabyB: P-Professor! Your cock is so big! And the pre-pressure is just right! But it isn't c-cons-tant when you argh move! Why it's getting h-hotter?

Master: (I hit your soft spot as I growl in your ear and grab your hair) because the pressure increases.

BabyB: (this is the hottest shit ever omg) fuck me professor! I beg you! I'm already on my knees! Please please!

Master: (you cum shamelessly on the desk and I cum inside you) are you still feeling hot?

BabyB: y-yes

Master: because of the liquid. You'll need it constantly for maintaining the heat.

An : they probably aren't directly proportional but-well for the sake of the smut ... deal with my stupidity 😂😂😂 after all no one cared to explain me the way chan did lol lol lol (worst joke ever pls help)

ow shit 700 reads im dead thank you