Prologue: Magi: the magical woman

(just saying that .......tousai .....is....... British )

Well, it all started in a the Nanatsu no Taizai (the seven deadly sins) dimension where I was born.

You're probably thinking 'but where were you born!' Well everyone knows about the demon clan yep I'm the princess of all that.

I'm the second princess. My eldest sister is Merlin, my other sisters on the outside of the family well... The gorgons... Arachne and Medusa from the soul eater realm. But they're not important.

The current siblings I have are Drakis (don't worry she's a girl), The twins Lila and Ritasu .

I'm going to say where their dimensions are but you'll be bored out of your mind so here I gooooo!!! Drakis and my other sister Merlin from Nanatsu no Taizai. Lila is in Ao no exorcist her name in that realm is Nakoi Samachi and Ritasu is in the realm Fairy tail.

I necessarily don't know my age because I've been reincarnated so many freaking times. Drakis's ummmm age is well I shouldn't say. Merlin's is I can't say that one neither it's an Easter egg.

This is the author speaking I don't mean to start off the story with a weird beginning but... I just had to it's so funny to me anyway the real story is about to begin okay on the next chapter.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

O(≧▽≦)O