【 1/10 】

˗ˏˋ Moody ˎˊ˗

note; takes place in galaxy so cyclone is more older and mature - i think

Only the sounds of pencil harshly scraping against paper filled the entire room

Only the sounds of pencil harshly scraping against paper filled the entire room. Furrowing your eyebrows in concentration, you stuck your tongue out, allowing your mind to channel out and overflow with ideas while your hand hurriedly jotted them down.

Because you were so focused at the task in hand, you didn't even so much as flinch when the door suddenly swung open, scaring away the birds perching by the tree branch outside your bedroom window.

"[Name]!" Cyclone came bouncing in, radiating with excited energy. His electrifying sapphire-blue eyes gleamed in delight when he saw you. "I've managed to learn a couple of tricks on my hoverboard! Wanna see? Wanna see?"

Without tearing your eyes off the assignment, you replied in a disinterested tone, "Not now, Cy. I've gotta finish up this report which is due in three days."

"What?! But that's boring!" the wind element pouted, slumping down his shoulders in disappointment. "Besides, you still have until tomorrow. I'm sure it can wait."

"No, it can't. After I'm done with this, I have to enconde a ten-page essay, then draw the Krebs Cycle, and then study for an upcoming exam this coming Friday. The list just goes on from there."

"But [Naaame]," Cyclone continued to whine, throwing his hands up in the air, frantically waving it around, "what about me? Don't you want to spend some quality time with your old pal—"

Without him knowing, one of his hands carelessly knocked off the flower pot next to him, which fell off the table and shattered into smithereens. Unfortunately, this was your favorite vase. Sensing the eerie silence enveloping the room, he began to sweat, fear written all over his eyes. He backed away, chuckling nervously as he prepared to leave.

"Cy. . ." you muttered under your breath darkly, the aura you were noticeably emitting turning colder.

In the end, Cyclone was kicked out of the house for creating a huge mess.