【 3/10 】

˗ˏˋ Scaredy-Cat ˎˊ˗

 Usually on Friday nights, when you're not grounded or swarmed with homework, you like to crash by Cyclone's house for a sleepover. Tonight, you planned on doing the same thing. The wind element has no objections whatsoever, so long as it distracts you from your continuous studying which you recently acquired.

It's as if you caught a brain freeze and tried to get rid of it by taking a hot shower, which was enough to mush up your brain and transform you into Yaya.

It scared him for dear life that this was going to take you away from him.

"Cy, what's taking you so long?" you asked, your voice clear enough for Cyclone to pick up, who was down in the kitchen fetching a tall glass of cold milk.

"I'll be there in a minute!" he called after, making you slump down further against your seat.

As a huge couch potato, you just like to chillax in the dark, spacious living room and slouch by the sofa in your pajamas with a large bag of Cheetos in hand. The woman's high-pitched scream in the horror movie barely sent a shiver up your spine. You yawned, bored at the lack of entertainment as you stared blankly at the screen.

"Geez, the effects are so cheesy," you commented dryly, munching on another cheese puff.

You weren't anticipating it, but a sudden horrified screech down the kitchen was enough to make you nearly prance up on your toes and carefully guard the area closely in a frenzied panic state.

What the heck?

Cyclone dashed out of the kitchen, screaming like a madman who caught his hair on fire as he jumped on your lap and held on to you for dear life, cowering in fear.

"[N-Name]! I heard a g-g-g-ghost in the kitchen!" Cyclone strongly claimed with eyes full of fear, wrapping his arms around your shoulders and pulling you closer. Being close to you like this brought him a sense of unexplainable comfort and security.

You gave the guy an odd look, perplexed by his exclamation. "Cyclone, I don't think there are ghosts living in this house. They're just a figment of your imagination." you assured him with a playful roll of your eye, gently trying to pry off his arms on your shoulders.

Sometimes, Cyclone can be pretty delusional and a bit too paranoid.

But when you heard an agonizing moan that sounded like it belonged to a tired spirit that was unable to proceed in the afterlife, you began to wonder if you were delusional yourself! OMG, you were freaking out.

Both you and Cyclone screamed at each others faces and hurriedly darted upstairs, tumbling down a few steps behind once in a while out of sheer desperation to escape from the evil spirit that was after you.

Turns out, it was just Ice sleeping on the floor, having one of his sweet, bad dreams.