Chapter 1

Narrator's POV

Narrator's POV.

"It's a 14!" yelled Will in triumph as he jumped from his seat, with a big smile glued on his face.

"Will the Wise's fireball hits the Thessalhydra, it makes a painful screech and then it crumbles to the ground. It's claw hand reaches for you one last time and and and and- " Mike says while falling on floor. Will, Lucas and Dustin all jump up from their seats and start to hug in joy but Mike continues " Lucas cuts of his seven heads and Dustin places them in his bag of holding. You carry the heads out of the dungeon victorious and you present them to King Tristan. He thanks you for your bravery and service"

"Woah woah woah that's not it , is it?" questioned Lucas. Just as Mike was about to respond, the boys heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Discovering it was only Johnathon coming down.

Johnathan smiled and patted on Will's back and spoke,"Come on bud. It's getting late." Everyone at the table groaned until Dustin hit Lucas with a pillow and then Mike. Mike, with a forced smile, mischievously hit Lucas on his head. Will grabbed his bag and swung it over his shoulder.

They all stood up with a stumble as the ground violently starts to shake. They grabbed the nearest support to embrace on. With all the same question running in their minds,
"What's happening?"

Aye! This is the chapter 1 of World Upside Down. Hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote and comment!

-Malikroseflower123 aka eggos4mendes and always_strangerthings ✌️️