Chapter Two: New Feelings

As George sang his piece, 'Do You Want to Know a Secret,' Ringo's heart fluttered. There was something about the young guitar player. Perhaps it was his smile? His charm? His gestures? His kind and gentle heart?
Whatever it was, the drummer's heart began to sore like an eagle in the sky. Having these kind of thoughts about George was rather alarming, in all honesty. Being a queer was considered a crime, even though no one is getting hurt.

As Ringo was still lost in thought, George stopped singing and smiled to his friend. His gentle eyes looking into the drummer's sapphire-blue.
"I think that's good enough, ye'?" George asked and smiled to his friend.

Ringo nodded and chuckled. "Ye' I think so too." He took his drum sticks and placed them back into the drum stick holder of his set. He then looked back at George and smiled happily. "What you want to do now?"

George grinned and smiled softly. "Would you like me to make us some tea and sandwhiches?"

Ringo nodded and smiled happily. "Sure! That would be lovely. I'll keep practicing the tempo while you're gone."

George nodded and left the room with a small blush across his pale face. He couldn't help this. And he certainly didn't want to admit it either. But whenever he saw Ringo, he just got lost in him. His eyes, his soothing voice, and his drumming skills. The drummer was very interesting, indeed.

There was hardly anything wrong with him. Sure, the others would tease him for being shorter than the others and for his odd nose, but that was normal to him.

He was perfect.
And all the ladies wanted him for their own.

As George was making the sandwhiches and tea, Ringo was in the other room humming the song that George had written. He fell in love with the piece. It was better than any of the songs that the band had made so far, in his opinion.

Ringo looked at his drum set and sighed. He had been thinking so much about George. He admitted to the drummer that he was queer. And thus, it was Ringo's duty to tell not a single soul. But he had to think now. The oldest Beatle knew he was, what the telly calls it, queer and straight. Or bisexual. And the oldest knew that he had some-what of a feeling for the basset.

Should he tell him?

Or should it be kept a secret?

"I dunno what on Earth to do..." Ringo said to himself as he rubbed his temple.

"To do what?" asked a soft voice.

Ringo turned around and saw that it was John. He blushed and chuckled. "Oh hello, John."

John smirked and messed up his friend and chuckled. "Ey there ol' chap. So what's wrong? Lost in thought, again?"

Ringo smiled and nodded as he pat his soft hair back into place. He looked at John and gave a low sigh.

John grinned more and looked at Ringo's drum set. They were like a set of pearls that made a gorgeous heart beat-like sound.

The guitarist looked at Ringo and smirked. "So what's the matter, ey? You be looking confused."

Ringo sighed and looked at John with a worried look on his face. He rubbed his chin, not knowing what to say.

John rubbed his friend's shoulder gently and smiled reassuringly. "Ringo, if there is something the matter, you can tell me. I promise, I won't be mad if it's 'really bad.' I'm your friend!"

Ringo nodded and smiled back at John with a small blush. "Alright then. But, you can't tell a single soul. And you deffinatly cannot tell George. Got it?"