Chapter Three: Troublesome

As the sun went down for the day, Paul and John were heading off to bed. John looked at his love as he got snugged into bed. He tilts his head at Paul and fluttered his eyes slightly.

"Paulie? What's the matter?" he asked in a woman-like voice.

Paul chuckled and blushed. He sat on the edge of the bed and looked to John; his chocolate colored eyes sparkled with thr yellow dim light.
"Nothin', Johnny. Jus' tired, is all."

John nodded and stretched a little bit. "You sure?" he asked in a tired voice.

His love nodded and laid down on his left side; placing a hand on his head for support and the other on his hip. "I'm just thinkin' about somethin'. A bit worried for someone."

John nodded, "would you like to talk about it?" he grinned as he sat up and cupped his ears. "I'm all ears."

Paul laughed a little bit and scooted closer to John. He cleared his throat and shook his head. "No can do, Johnny boy. It is... A secret."

John gasped. "A secret? You keepin' somethin' hidden 'bout yourself?"

Paul blushed very red and shook his head quickly. "No, no! It's a secret from a friend, love! You know I wouldn't be able to hold somethin' back if it was about our lovely relationship, right?"

The guitarist sighed and messed up Paul's hair a little. "You're right, Paul. Scratch that, you're always right. But can ya gimme a clue as to what you're hidin'?"

Paul looked at the bed covers. They were a pretty light-blue color with white spots on them. Polka-dotted? Not quite.

He looked back at John and sighed. "George told me something and I'm not allowed to say what it is."

John smirked and nodded, "same with Ringo. He told me a few things and i was told not to tell nobody, unless, he says it's okay."

Paul nodded and laid down on his side and blushed as he looked up at John. He felt a bit drowsy due to it being nearly one in the morning.

John scooted closer to Paul and wrapped his arms around his waist. The guitarist simply chuckled at this and sighed. He laid his head on John's chest, looking up with a small blush.

John stroked his hair gently and smiled back at Paul. He sighed happily as he remembered the day he asked his band mate and best mate out to a dinner. And then, afterwords, asking him to be Lennon's and only Lennon's. Of course, he asked McCartney this in their home while George and Ringo were spending some quality time with their families.

Paul blushed red as he remembered that first kiss that the guitarist planted upon his soft lips. The kiss was so gentle and small. It were as if an angel had kissed him. A very handsome-looking angel.

John and Paul giggled and held each other in a strong embrace. John looked down at the slightly younger guitarist and hummed softly. He stared into his gorgeous hazel eyes and smirked.
"You're such a beaut, Princess," he said in a soothing voice. "I ought to put you in the tallest tower in all of Liverpool and have you all for me own."

Paul giggled softly and kissed John's chin gently. "Oh really? Are you going to treat me as that pretty gal, Repunzel?"

John shrugged, "it'll keep the birds away from ya. You're like a piece of candy and gals are like ants. They want that sweetness oh so much. And here I am, a young bloke, picking up candy from the ground; taking it to a sanctuarie only I know of."

"Is it ya stomach?" Paul asked jokingly. "If so, that's disgustin'!"

John looked at Paul and laughed hard. Paul rolled his eyes and sighed as his body moved with his lover's movements.
"Non-sense! I wouldn't eat ya!" he gasped for breath. "I ain't that revoltin'."

Paul smirked, "good. Otherwise, I would never kiss ya again!

John gave a terrified gasp and trembled. "You wouldn't!"

"Oh I would, Lennon!"

John pretended to have fainted and sighed drastically. "My word! You're a monster, McCartney!"

Paul laughed and smiled brightly, "I'm your monster, Lennon."

John took a moment, then nodded in agreement. "Ye. You be right again, love."

Paul smiled and kissed John's forehead. "Bedtime now?"

John nodded and yawned. "Yes please!"

Paul smiled softly and laid down, looking at John with big eyes. John chuckled and turned to turn the bed light off and hugged onto Paul tightly. He nuzzled into his love's hair gently and purred. It was so soft and it smelled of a strawberry and bannana smoothie. He took several sniffs, before Paul grunted slightly in, what sounded to be, in aggravation.

"Everythin' alright, love?" John asked as he kissed his lover's cheek. Paul nodded and smirked.

"Yeah. I'm fine, baby!" he exclaimed before he kissed John's chapped lips and hummed. John sighed happily and gladly kissed back.

It held their for a few moments before the two separated for air. John smirked and sighed. "I hope George is alright."

Paul nodded, "same t' Ringo."

John nodded and closed his eyes slowly.

"Now let's rest."