How?

Hey, everyone. I know, it's been a while.
I've been talking with some alternate universe versions of me and my friends, and I saw this photo.

I can tell this is before the incident because nobody's seriously hurt or anything, but...
Why do they all look so happy? How do they all look so happy? Before I left, it was a miracle if we could get a picture where Paul and I weren't trying to kill each other. The only time anyone was happy was when I left. They could fake sadness all they wanted, I know they continued on quickly.
I don't understand how any alternate versions of us could get along so well. I don't understand how they're so happy together.

//Just a quick note, you don't have to read this if you don't want to:
The picture used above was slightly modified so it looked somewhat like a grainy photo. Here's the original:

Admin doesn't know who drew this

Admin doesn't know who drew this. There is no watermark or signature, and admin found this on Google Images. Do tell him if you know who drew this. Thank you.
((Also! Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been-- eh. Uncreative lately. The roleplay scenario book still updates as much as it used to, and my admin book still updates too much. Have a jovial day!))