writing prompts

so these were requested by stringslady.

she saw beauty in his darkness and he saw darkness in her beauty.
~~~~
"Do monsters make war, or does war make monsters?"
~~~~
"war allows us to dress monsters up as saviours."
~~~~
"Sometimes we have to do bad things to get good results. When that happens, people often forget all the good you did."
~~~~
"hey?"

"yeah?"

"So I just realized...that I've been shot."

"what?!"
~~~~
He always knew he would take a bullet for her...But he never once thought she would be behind the trigger.
~~~~
"I don't know," he shrugged.

"sometimes I pray for patience...sometimes I pray for an untraceable handgun."
~~~~
and in that moment,  he saw the light leave her beautiful eyes. even if she wasn't dead.
~~~~
"what?" She asked, impatient for some explanation.

"okay... but please," he started. "Please don't shoot me for this."
~~~~
"no, no...answer me." She shook her head.

"what did you do?" She whispered, her hand trembling as she held it out to stop him from coming any closer.

"I thought they killed you. I lost my temper."He explained shortly.
~~~~
"I trusted you."

"well then, you can't exactly blame me, can you? it was your mistake."
~~~~
"There are at least 17 ways this could have gone better. I'm literally counting them right now, you moron."
~~~~

well, that's that. sorry it took me so long. feel free to use any of them if you like them. I may use a few in my own stories, too. :) well, that's all for now, Bye!         ~Turranna☕