another sneak peek

requested by Mossfire946.

so this one is from my upcoming original story, Elementals.

"A little backup would be greatly appreciated." I pant, running down the alley.

The wind swirls beneath my feet and in two seconds, I'm in the air.

It doesn't take me long to get to the base. 

I stumbled as I touch the ground.

"I will never get used to that."I mutter.

"Still not over that fear of highs?" A voice asks from behind me.

"Shut up, Ava." I roll my eyes.

"What? It's a serious question." She laughs.

"Do you ever take anything  seriously?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Yes! Have you seen this eyeliner? Perfect wings." I look at her and realize...I have no idea what that means.

~~~
because I just thought that one was funny.

the second one is kind of sad...
it's from Krystal clear.

"You like her, though?" Four words. It was true, Carter supposed.

"Yeah, but...I just think maybe this whole thing is moving too fast." He replied.

He was talking on the phone as he walked down the street. It was December, and his breath puffed out in white clouds around his face.

"I don't think it is. Carter, you've been dating her for two years." Jordan had a point. She was always good at making extremely convincing points.

Carter sighed and neither of them spoke for a moment.

"Listen, Carter, all i know is that she loves you. And she makes you smile. She makes you really smile. Not like the times you fake it. I haven't seen you really smile since...since the accident." The last part was barely a whisper.

"Jordan-" he started but she cut him off.

"I miss her too. We all do. Its been hard for everyone."she began.

"But you need to move on. We all do. Moving on doesn't mean forgetting someone, It doesn't mean leaving them behind, It means tucking them into the back of your mind so you can live in the moment instead of the past." She finished.

"Your right. I just...you don't know what its like to have someone else's blood on your hands. Especially someone you were so close to." He looked down at his shoes.
~~~~
I know. you're all just wondering what the heck happened in that last one, but you will know when we come to that point. anyways, thanks for the request!

~Turranna☕