A lesson to remember

My alarm went of once again telling me that today has started, it is Friday which was even worse as this meant it was PE or Physical Exercise which to be fair I'm not the greatest at. I'm running late today so I missed the few minutes I had to talk to the group before lessons but I have pe with Emma and Liza normally but I was not expecting to see the boys standing there as well. I felt so embarrassed when I saw Tyler sitting there but Emma and Liza wasn't bothered, Emma went and sat on her boyfriends knee (which by the way that was joe) and liza went and sat on Tyler the girls giggled and said that I should sit on Luke's knee but I didn't feel comfortable in doing that and that was for the simple fact that I liked his brother. So I just sat on the seat next to them and thought to myself about how lucky Liza was to be sitting on the knee of the most gorgeous boy in the whole pe hall. "Today class we are joined together to play tennis" boomed the teachers voice echoing of the walls. I stood there watching everyone pair up I just stayed still I never got a partner until I felt someone stand next to me, I looked up and saw Tyler smiling down at me. "Wanna partner up and whop this lots arse" he asked while laughing, I laughed back and agreed.

That pe lesson was the greatest one I'd ever taken part in the group kept bouncing the tennis balls around not even caring where they went and I kept sneakily looking at Tyler I must admit he looked sexy in his joggy bottoms. I giggled to myself while staring but then he turned around and I got embarrassed so I turned quickly as I felt the heat rising to my cheeks. Once the lesson was over I felt quite sad that the boys probably wouldn't be joining the girls pe lesson again, but I can honestly say that was a lesson to remember.

The day went fast, once I'd walked home I got straight into my pjs and put the next episode of once upon a time on, half way through the episode my phone went off I paused the episode and picked my phone up and saw it was from Tyler that's strange he normally never texts me, I opened up the message to see it said hi so I quickly replied back. We ended up texting each other for hours about pointless stuff but I learned so much about him and felt closer to him. Maybe my dream had came true and I was going to develop a great friendship with him. I fell asleep without doing something I hadn't done in so long, I didn't self harm and that was just because the fact I didn't feel like I needed to id just spent so long talking to someone I felt the same to and for once I felt understood.

The next day was a Saturday finally a day to just lie around. I woke up to another message from Tyler saying good morning I smiled with a blush on my cheeks he actually texted me first thing on the morning, wait does that mean I was the first thing he thought of, jess remember what you told yourself he's never going to like you in that way your not good enough nor pretty enough. I sighed and replied back feeling down now, great it's going to be another day where I feel upset and down. I buried my nose into a book hoping to forget about everything but Tyler kept texting me and as much as I loved him texting me I was becoming more and more sad and putting myself down more till I blanked out and before I realised I had a stinging sensation in my right hip and tears streaming down my face. Why can't I just be pretty enough for him to like me, why can't I just have one true person in my life that accepts me for me.  The pain in my hip was agonising so I laid in a ball crying I don't understand why I feel like this I shouldn't of gotten attached I knew that nobody would ever find me attractive, I should of learned the last time. I looked at my phone and saw Tyler had texted back asking if I wanted to go out with the group, for the first time I groaned about going out with friends. Today just wasn't my day.
We all met up and it was only then I realised it was close to Valentine's Day great another year alone, me and Emma were looking at the giant teddies when suddenly I jerked forward, I swivel around quickly to see Tyler giggling he just jelly legged me. He turned and walked out of the shop, thinking to myself this war has only just begun... 

We were standing in the Starbucks line and guess who was in front of me, Tyler, great I thought pay back. This little war probably made us look like total kids but it made me smile and I got hear his cute giggle. Once he placed his order I pushed my knee into the back of his leg, this was when my hand caught an inappropriate area and I turned bright red and walked away quickly. I sat down at the table with my head in my hands and that's when I feel him sit down next to me with a smirk on his face, I smile back embarrassed. He just giggled once more at me.

A/N hi everyone if this chapter affect anyone please don't be afraid to message me. Hope this chapter was good. Jade💘