Chapter 12

Jc POV

I woke up to something that sounded like slapping and beating. I had taken some sleeping pills before I had went to bed. I jump up and run into the Living room to find deliah crying on the floor and a mark on her face. "R R R icky." he voice shakes. He thinks he can just come in beat my girlfriend and leave? Saying I'm mad would be an understatement. I was pissed I ran out the door into the hallway. I get out of the apartment building. I see Ricky about to get into his car I don't think I just do. I punch his he stumbles back a bit "Why did you hurt deliah if you like her so much?" I yell at him demanding answers "She wouldn't listen to me I told her to dump you but she just kept yelling that she loved you she was resisting me so I had to punish her." Ricky tilts his head to one side. This was twisted this wasn't Ricky he was stumbling and I could smell warm beet on his breath. I know I should have just kicked his ass and left him in the parking lot. That what he derived but I didn't because I felt bad for him. Wait what am I thinking? I had been mad when I was drunk but never like this and I had never hit a woman or "Punished." one as Ricky called it. I then decide that Ricky needs a little punishment himself. I looked at him and punched him again. "Oh you want to fight caylen? Fine!" He tryed to punch my gut I caught his hand. "Nice try." I say with a smirk still wondering how I even did that. I kick him in the gut he fell to the cement. "Now leave us alone." I shout as I walk away. "Fine but I can't wait until the day deliah realizes what a dick you are and leaves you!" He shouts back I just sake my head and keep walking.

I get back up to our apartment and deliah is still crying on the floor. I crouch next to her and pick her up and carry her to the bed. "Don't worry babe I took care of Ricky I don't think he will be bothering us again." she hugs my neck and whispers "Thank you I love you."

Ricky POV

I was a little drunk but I decided today was the day I needed a little alcohol to clam my nerves . I knock on the door to which I think is Deliahs and Jc's. Deliah answers the door I try to explain myself but she doesn't listen to me. I can't take it anymore! Why doesn't she love me. Why dose she love that scum bag Jc. At that point I couldn't take it I slammed deliah up a wall after that I don't recall what I did but as I left I do remember hitting deliah. Hard. Jc runs up to me and punches me. If I let him beat me up he will just go away he punches me once then ask me if I love deliah why did I hit her. "Because she needed punishment for not listening to me." I can see the look of pure anger in Jc's eyes he beats me pretty good. At this point I don't even care anymore. "Can't wait till deliah leaves you!" I yell as Jc walks away. I get in my car and drive to my new house the boys kicked me out after the Jc thing. I drink but it's not enough to fill the pain. I need to stay out of Deliahs life all I do is hurt people. What's the point of loving someone if they don't love you back and all you do is hurt them.

Deliah POV

"Jc why didn't you wake up when you heard screaming I was pretty loud?" I say "I took some stuff for sleeping I knew I couldn't sleep after all that happened." He says I'm still crying but with Jc I felt safe. "I'm so sorry babe." He tells me looking into my eyes with his brown eyes. I kiss him wanting him closer to me. I felt like all the things around me didn't matter the kiss got more heated then Jc pulled off his shirt I admired his body as he hovered over me. With one quick motion I flip Jc over so I'm now in control. He picks me up and stumbles into a wall. Suddenly all the thoughts of Ricky slamming my body into the wall come back my back still hurt. "Oww!" I say as I push Jc off of me and fall to the floor. "What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" he asks with a look of worry on his face. "No no my back hurts from Ricky slamming me up against the wall my face hurts to." "It's ok your cheek dose look a little swollen it looks like it might bruise let's get some ice or something.'' he says lightly creasing my cheek with his thumb." I nod in agreement we get some ice and put it on my face.

"So what did Ricky do exactly?" he asks "Well he came in and when I told him to leave he slammed me up the wall it really hurt and he kept telling me I should dump you but I just kept screaming and telling him that I love you and to get off me." I say almost dreading telling him that Ricky had kissed me AGIAN. "Then he got closer to my face and kissed me I couldn't move he was just to strong he let me go and I tried to run but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back and slapped me and left me on the floor." I say still thinking about the event. "I should have beat him harder." he says with a scowl on his face. "It's ok as long as I don't have to see him again." at this point it was 5 in the afternoon and our sleeping track was fucked. "We should use the rest of the day to go get the tv and stuff!" I say "Are you sure?" he asks looking at me like I'm crazy "Sure why not?" "Deliah you know what it looks right?" he looks at me with one eye brow raised "No? what are you talking about?" "Well with that big bruise on you face and me it just looks like I was the one who beat you and if we go out people might think.." he says I cut him off "Who cares what people think I know you didn't hit me and not like we have anyone to impress but I should invite hannah I haven't seen her in weeks she can bring Connor and you guys can do whatever guys do in malls." "But then we have to explain what happened." he says "There our friends they will understand plus I really need a girls help I need new clothes and your boss paid me in advance." "You know I can't say no to you." he smiles I get ready and shower and put on some of the little cloths I have I clean up the bruise with a little make up you can still see it but it doesn't look as bad. "Let's go! I called them they are meeting is at the mall." we left I wonder what Hannah would think about all of this guess where going to find out.

Ahh sorry for not putting anything at the end of each chapter I have been forgetting make sure to vote and comment -Jade ps. twitter @O2LboysYas