♡; 02, you were my everything.

" To you,
From me."

A/N:

Hey there!

How ya doin'? Feeling good? Sad? Depressed? Happy? Angry? Disgusted? Delighted? Do you feel anything at all?

Kidding. I don't really care, just asking. Hahaha.

Anyways, how was the prologue and the first chapterof this story? Was it alright? Feeling a little uneasy and worried becauss I think it was a little over the edge and cheesy and dramatic and all. I was just being honest about my feelings though. Just wanted to stay true and not lie in writing this short story. After all, I am making this story becauss I want to move on from him and I just want to write down my thoughts and feelings and all. Not like you guys care. Just saying. :(

My god, I'm becoming way too dramatic in this author's note. I'm just gonna continue on with the story now.

Oh and try listening to some dramatic songs like maybe... Samson by Regina Spektor, King by Lauren Aquilina or Last Hope by Paramore. What for? Umm... To feel the sadness and get into the mood while reading this chapter? Meep. I don't know. Just a random suggestion though hahaha.

Anyways, hope y'all enjoy chapter 2 of my story, to you, from me.

__________________________

To the guy I hopelessly fell in love with in such a short amount of time,

I never really thought that I would fall for someone so hard that it got me falling into pieces the moment he confessed that he had feelings for me too.

It never really came to me though. The thought that I have fallen for you already from the very beginning. I guess that us becoming very close friends and all became my bittersweet wake up call and got me thinking about you all day and all night long. Sounds crazy, doesn't it?

Falling in love so hard for someone who's popular, hot, and handsome as hell, cool, sporty, charming, fun and smart af and a music lover too (guitars to be exact), ain't something easy to do. Well, maybe falling in love is quite easy to do but knowing that you'd never get a chance to be with him even for just a split second (in simple terms, having an unrequited love) is hard as fuck. Believe me, it feels magical and surreal yet terrifying and confusing at the same time.

But seriously. Isn't it amazing? How crazy and insane love can make you go only for that one person that you fell so hard for? That you are willing to do anything and everything for that one special person just to make him smile and be happy? Some weird stuff, huh. I know.

But trust me when I say that everything and anything in your life would change the exact moment you realize that you have fallen for someone so hard and so deep that you thought that your fragile and weak heart would burst out because of joy, happiness, grief, and sadness at the same time. Well, what I meant is that your perspective or way of seeing your everyday life would change almost in an instant. It's as if someone casted a spell on you that would make you trap in a beautiful yet painful illusion inside your head.

That's only a mere interpretation of how loving someone who doesn't feel the same way as you do or having an unrequited love for me though. That's what I felt the whole time we were conversing, chatting, having fun together, caring for each other, spending time with each other and unknowingly loving each other too. And by the way you acted, it's no wonder why I kept on assuming that maybe you too felt the same way about me.

But no. I was so wrong. Dead wrong. I was so foolish and young back then. Never really thought of why you never came running back to me after telling me that you never really cared for me and you're just hurting because I'm still in love with you even when you don't have feelings for me anymore.

Stupid me. Shouldn't have believed in what you said to me back then. To be honest, the words and promises you made to me sounded way too good, too surreal and too crazy to come true. Guess I was just too wrapped up in my own selfish dream of us being together, understanding, loving and caring for each other. I was too delusional back then. Too delusional for my own good.

If only you noticed all of the pain, grief and suffering I went through just to make you happy. If only you tried to understand why I couldn't come to that place back then. If only you knew all of the sacrifices I made for you and the chances I wasted in high school to have a happy and comfortable life just to continue to be with you. If only you tried, my angel. If only you tried.

You became my love, my heaven, my destiny. Heck, your arms felt more of home than four walls ever did. You became my remedy to my insanity. You became the light that shine upon the darkness that filled my life. You are the greatest person I could ever fall in love with in a world full of wrong. You were the only thing that felt right. You were my whole universe, my whole life.

You were my fucking everything.

But you knew. And you tried your hardest to pretend that you don't know yourself about what I felt for you, the feelings I had for you. That's why it hurts so much. So fucking much.

Because after all this time, I'm still into you and I pretty much can't do anything about it.

Well, I guess my time's up.

Even if I can't tell you this personally and it may sound so selfish of me to say this to you because you've already moved on and it may seem like I'm trying to make you feel guilty and all, I'm still gonna say it.

I love you, my little angel. So much.

I wish you nothing but happiness, good things, and blessings to come to you and the people that surrounds you.

Well then, goodbye. For now.

Xoxo,
The shy and plain girl you never really cared about.

Xoxo,The shy and plain girl you never really cared about

[ to you, from me. ]

[ date: 02/17/17- ]

–mirahaiii