Perfect.

Her porcelain features lived beneath her blood red hoodie, this was the very piece of clothing that concealed her identity.

Her true self. Society were lead to believe she was male. That she was one of those who were smiled upon in society. Someone who meant something. Someone... Superior? A man. Christina hid her true self to be looked upon as someone the community could look up to and worship, so she wasn't frowned upon and taken advantage of. She went by the name of Chris, for the fact that she would be treated fairly. As an.. as an equal. She wasn't seen as 'weak' or 'pathetic' in the media. She was considered everything a woman wasn't. But it wasn't true. She lived a lie. Chris, was desperate. She WAS a lie.

Ryan was a young man, an eighteen year old who wanted to fit in. He didn't want to shame his parents. He didn't want to be different. He didn't want to be... Gay. But he was, so he done what he thought would make him heterosexual. He dressed as a girl. Ryan changed his name to Riley, a unisex name. The young man done this to hide who he was, to find a way to date a man without him being... Gay. His parents despised him, thought he was disgusting, for dressing up as a girl, for wearing bras and stuffing them with socks, to make him appear to be female. His parents didn't accept him. The media didn't accept him, but most importantly he didn't accept himself. Ryan, A.K.A Riley lived a lie, just like Chris. He WAS a lie. Just. Like. Chris.

~~~x~~~

Chris worked tirelessly at the small café, she had gotten this job two years ago, it was the sixth job she had applied for, fortunately she received the job, and all the other jobs she had applied for declined her. Chris was dressed up a male, she wanted to be seen as someone worshiped in society, someone cared about. Her female co-workers seemed confused whenever they were around her. Because 'he' wasn't all over them. The girls she worked with were always flirting with her when they could, unaware of her true gender, but she constantly ignored it, surprised girls actually acted that way. Chris also found that if she reported it she wouldn't appear male at all. Males didn't care... Did they? None of the other males that worked there complained, they loved the attention, so she refused to complain.

As the young 'man' approached a young lady, 'he' smiled politely and took her order. 'He' took the woman's order to the counter and the girls got to work quickly, leaving Christina, a.k.a Chris to serve more customers. She done this quickly, and took the orders to each one of them in order, recieving a "Thank you" and smile when she delivered their beverages and food. Chris had a very long and boring shift, she worked twelve hours, and the other boys did too, they loved the longer hours, however the girls seemed to adore the time off more than actually working. It was eleven O clock at night and time for her to return home. So she set off after bidding her boss, Mrs Parker a goodbye. Mrs Parker was the only one who knew her secret after Chris had to ask for something very personal.

As Chris walked home in a comfortable silence she saw a 'female' coming towards her, the 'girl' appeared to be weak and upset, 'she' was petite and kept 'her' head down, like she was ashamed.  Little did Chris know, it was actually a guy, dressing as a girl, because he was gay. But... He didn't want to be...

************************************
I hope this was okay for you all! Please leave a comment below if you think I could change. And improve or send a message 💖