Chapter 8

"Babe, get off me" I whined as Swae continued to run his fingers all over me.

"Call me daddy first"

"Hell no. I'm not calling you that. That's what I call my father and I know you get horny when girls call you that" I say with an attitude.

"I do not"

"Uh yes you do" I say. "Now get the fuck off me"

He gets off of me and rolls his eyes. "I hate it when you curse. It doesn't look right on you"

"Well don't get me mad" I said and get off my bed. I walk into my bathroom and he follows. I began to fix myself in the mirror.

"Those bruises look great on you" he says with a smirk. We had a little make out session and things got too heated.

"If my dad sees them, then he's going to kill you. So help me apply foundation"

"All over your body?"

I laughed. "No silly. Only on the bruises"

"Copy" he said and I handed him one of my brushes.

I put some foundation on his hand and he began to cover the parts I couldn't reach.

We finished in 8 minutes. I was about to put the foundation away but he stopped me.

"What?"

"Let me do your makeup" he asks.

"You're joking right?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Nope. I wanna try. If Jacob could do it, then that means I can too" he said and I nodded.

"Okay"

"I want to record it though" he added.

"And put it on YouTube?" I raised a brow.

"Yup. You okay with that?"

"Of course...daddy"

He squeezed my bum and I immediately connected my lips with his. Our tongues played with each other and I didn't want it to end. He stopped though. "Now lets do this video"

"I'll get my camera"

----------

"Now that I'm done with the highlighter, I'm gonna spray you with setting spray" Swae says and begins to spray non stop.

"Khalif! That's too much!" I lightly shout.

He stopped spraying. "Khalif? you never called me that before. You should say it more often cause I can hear that Hispanic accent"

I smirk at him and roll my eyes. "Continue khalif"

He smiled big and began to put my fake lashes. I bit on my fingernails every time he would come near my eyelashes. He then began to apply a nude matte color onto my lips. He applied more setting spray.

"And done"

I looked at myself in the mirror. He actually did a really good job.

"I actually look good" I say. "Thank you"

"You're welcome. But I prefer you without makeup" he says and I smile. I get up and kiss him. He turns off the camera and we clean everything up. After cleaning, he wiped my face completely cause he hated makeup on me.

"Why do you wear makeup anyways?" He asked.

"Cause I like to be a different person sometimes" I tell him and he shakes his head.

"Don't do that cause one day, we might do something with you in makeup and I might think I'm cheating on you and shit"

"Now I know"