Chapter 13

Authors Note

Happy belated birthday to @skylar_1870 !!

I finally updated. I've been so busy
---------------

"Rapper Khalif Brown, mainly known as Swae Lee from duo, Rae Sremmurd is in critical condition after being found unconscious in friend's Beverly Hills home. We are told that the 21 year old had overdose on different medications"

My eyes watered as the lady said those words. Why would Khalif do this? Was it because of me? It was probably because of that indya girl. I'm going to kill her.

Everyone was staring at me. "What the fuck you looking at?" I snapped and stormed upstairs. I went into my room and slammed the door, locking it.

I cried my ass off and I honestly forgot about Khalif hurting me. I just wanted to know if he was okay. He will always have a place in my heart. I got my phone and called slim.

"Hey Amanda" he said. He sounded like he had been crying a lot.

"Hey, how's everything?"

"Um, okay. Khalif woke up, but now he's sleeping again" I was relieved. "You were the first person he asked about"

"Really? I'm gonna go over there. I want to see him" I said and began to cry.

"No, no. He said to continue to celebrate your birthday. He'll be ok" slim says and I smile weakly. I wipe my tears.

"Okay. Tell him I love him. Even though I told him I didn't through message, but I actually love him"

"I will"

We say our goodbyes and I hang up. There was a knock at the door. I looked up to see Catherine.

"Baby girl, you okay?" She asks and I nod.

"I'm great. Khalif woke up and I was the first person he asked about" I said with a huge smile.

She smiled weakly and sat next to me.

"Your not planning to get back with him cause he tried to commit suicide, are you?"

"Honestly I don't know and he didn't try to commit suicide. He just has a drug addiction and he went too far" I tell her and get up in frustration.

"What about dexter? He likes you. Don't you like him?"

"I like him, but I love Khalif. Yeah, dexter and I kissed at the beach, but it was only that time. It didn't even feel right" I said with an eye roll.

"Okay. But if you go back with Khalif and he hurts you again, I'm killing him" she warns and I laugh.

"You wouldn't"

"Watch"

-----------

For the rest of the day, I went to the spa and then I stayed home to sleep. I would cry sometimes and then go to sleep. When I would wake up, I would cry again. My head was pounding because of that. I went into the family bathroom and opened the cabinet. I grabbed the bottle of pain killers and popped two pills into my mouth. I filled a cup with water and swallowed the contents down. I felt better, but then I cringed remembering that because of swallowing pills, Khalif was in the hospital.

----------

2 weeks later

"Gimme a kiss" Khalif said and puckered his lips.

"Nope! I don't want to burn the bacon"

"You right. Burnt bacon ain't tasty" he said with a cringy face and I laugh.