Chapter 1 - The last evening

Welcome to my first ever written fan-fiction! :'D

I'm not sure how long this story will be or where exactly it's headed, I got many ideas for it, but it might have some sexual themes in the later chapters also I tend to use some mild swearing, but at least a first warning here;

DON'T LIKE INCEST/THE PAIRING (even though it's fiction), DON'T READ and please don't complain.

It's not your cup of tea, fine, ignore the story and let other people enjoy it instead. Thank you. <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Just another boring day in the average life of the (former) Elric brothers... Why does it take so long to pack all my things??!'', Edward complained dramatically from the other end of the room, behind a pile of art books and art supplies. His long golden blonde hair, even though being put in a ponytail, got in the way of his eyesight as he leaned over the many cardboard boxes.

A strawberry-blonde-shorthaired teen, his younger brother Alphonse, looked up from his own pile full of Edward's clothes and let out a long sigh; ''Well it isn't my fault you're moving out to study at that art school. I'm just forced to help you out because I know it'll end up in a disaster if I let you do this by yourself.''

He took out a black T-shirt from the pile of clothes, making a grimace at the flaming skull print at the front of it. ''For example your fashion sense is a disaster because you never let me have a say in it. Brother are you really going to take THIS with you?'', he held up the shirt in the direction of Ed who looked up from his hopeless attempt at making the last brushes and canvases fit into the already fully stuffed cardboard box.

''Shut up Al, it's badass and I can wear whatever I want to! It's not like I need to wear something else to please anyone anyways!'', he snarled back at him, throwing the brushes and canvases into a box next to the other, admitting his defeat. Organising your belongings was difficult when the damn boxes weren't big enough.

''Riiight, 'cause you're never going to get yourself a girlfriend even though many would gladly volunteer as tribute. I think even some of Winry's friends would have you...'', Al frowned a bit, getting a questioning look from his older brother, before he with with a grin added; ''...despite your poor taste in fashion, but I'm sure they're already discussing that ''small'' obstacle right now.'' Al chuckled at his own double-joke, Ed hated being called small, but it seemed like he didn't have the energy to get worked up over it like he usually do. Al didn't get more than an annoyed death-glare for that joke.

''Uurgh don't remind me! It's bad enough to have to pack my part of the room down in small boxes, but having to listen to the chicks' girly-talk next door at the same time is close to unbearable!'', Ed leaned back against the wall with an annoyed look while Al simply laughed at him, neither of them noticing the blonde girl standing in the open doorway.

''Well I did tell you that I had my friends over for movie night this weekend, so if you wanted to get out of the house before then, you should've packed during the week instead of waiting until the last minute.'', Winry's voice made Ed and Al look her way, seeing her standing with a serving-tray full of bags with snacks, a bowl with popcorn and canned drinks, held in one arm and leaned against her hip.

Ed tried to defend himself, starting an argument; ''Well I'm sorry but I kinda needed my stuff during the week so there was no point in packing it all too soon, and it doesn't take that lo-'', but he was cut off by his brother complaining.

''But Brother if you had just done it then I could be joining the girls-''

''Since when did you become such a ladies man Al?'', Ed commented.

''-and I could give them all kind of juicy information about your private life since I have lived with you in this shared room for years.'', Al finished with a smug look on his face, and to Ed's own surprise it made him blush.

Ed gulped, he was right, he did know about all Ed's habits and daily routines. Like only taking evening showers and always drying his hair before going to bed because he hated the uncomfortable wet feeling. Him painting and drawing while listening to his favourite music such as Three Days Grace, Panic at the Disco! and All American Rejects. And singing to the songs too and also in the shower, though he never admitted that because he only did it when he thought he was alone. Also sitting in the window and just watching the sky because it inspired him and lifted his spirit when something was bothering him was a habit of his. Al knew him pretty well, and Ed knew that. Al broke his train of thoughts when he continued;

''And I mean anything, I even have information about the last three times you ma-''

''AL!!'', both Winry and Ed almost shouted.

''You wouldn't sell off your older brother like that to a bunch of perverted teenage girls?!'', Ed exclaimed with a mad blush across his face. He was not supposed to know THAT. Maybe Al knew a bit too much about him. It had its downsides sharing a room. Something hit Ed in the face right between his eyes, and he looked angrily at Winry who had thrown the bag of potato chips at him; ''Hey! What was that for, throw something at Al instead, he's obviously trying to blackmail me here!''

Winry let out a sigh, and stared at her two idiotic brothers; ''Shut up Ed, I don't want you to say stupid things about my friends, and Al, don't EVER try to mention that again, it's nasty information I really could live without.''

''Sure.'', Al shrugged it off with a big grin, but Ed continued; ''Nasty?? Hey it's a very normal human thing to do, 40% of males and 22% of females do it daily!''

''Stop it Ed, I don't need to know. Also where do you get those facts from and why do you remember them??''

''The internet and books is my guess. And it's his brain, if he used it to something else than painting and remembering weird facts, he might actually have been the youngest and most successful scientist or whatnot by now.'', Al commented, getting a displeased look from his brother. ''Oh so you don't like my idea of becoming an artist is that it? You don't want me to move out?'', Ed acted offended to tease Al. He knew that Al loved his paintings. What he didn't knew was that his second comment about moving out had actually hit Al.

''Okay both of you, quit it! I'll leave you to your work and get back to my friends.'', Winry shook her head at them and began walking out in the hallway again.

Ed called after her; ''Aww you don't enjoy the company of your two favourite brothers anymore?''

''You're adopted!!'', she shouted back, lips curving into a loving smile, before she entered her own room next door, leaving Ed and Al to their messy job yet again. Those stupid brothers...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of chapter 1

Please write a comment on your thoughts about the story so far and my writing. It's appreciated since this is the first I've ever written. :3