Animated Smiley Faces of Wattpad

These are smiley faces on wattpad. These will make little faces and not just the characters of it. Now if I forget a few faces or you happen to find any ones that I have missed, COMMENT! I'll update :D 

Please note, however, that this public domain. Nothing here belongs to me. I've seen a few of these out there but not many so I wanted to make one too. So copy and paste my info if you like (if you can) and like i said...you know of any others...PLEASE LET ME KNOW :D thank you!

Now I'll describe all the faces...unless I don't know what they are for certain...then I won't say anything. But feel free if you know what it is to let me know or if there are more faces for the same thing. ALL THESE FACES ARE ANIMATED! Meaning such smile faces like T.T (eyes with two streams of tears falling) will be excluded.

P.S. if I put () or : around a word like (example) and :example: then you MUST put that for your faces to become animated. 

P.P.S if I put something like :T it most likely means it will not work with :t you MUST do EXACTLY what I put....

Now...I'll list the faces:

:)     The common smile face...if you don't know what this is....welcome to the Internet!

:D or (grin)     The BIG smile that shows teeth....if you don't know what this is....again welcome to the Internet! Glad to have you!

:(      sad face...means your sad.

:'(      sad face with a tear.

:p     smile face with you sticking your tongue out at someone.

;)      winking smile face.

:'D    laugh so hard you are crying.

>:(     an angry face.

:>    a smile face with the smile coming to a point.

:<   a sad smile face and a v for their sad face

:\       which is a smile face with a crooked mouth.

(O.O)   two big eyes.

:@)    a cute pink pig.

:T      a smile face with what looks like a T at the end.

:s       is the basic face with a curvy mouth...like a S...what a coincidence!

:b      nerd face. Red lipstick and glasses with unfocused eyes.

:-#     a face with the mouth zipped up like a zipper.

b-(     beat up face...shows you with a black eye and a little bloody.

:*       a kissing face.

:)>-   a smile face with him doing the peace hand sign.

:x      smile face with a X as it's mouth.

:)) or (lol)       smile face that laughs.

:-& or (sick)    a green smile face of you being sick.

//:| or (emo)   a smile face with long shaggy hair in the eyes.

(?)     a smile face without the face just the question mark.

:!:      same as the above but with a explanation point instead.

(*)     a five point yellow star.

:arrow:    smile face with an arrow pointing to the right.

(angel)   blue smile face of an angel with a blue halo.