Prologue

I updated the prologue cuz I didn't like it the old one and don't feel like killing of Pine any more. so i sorry.

The grass shuddered as paws ran over them as huge black cat raced through the forest. He suddenly stopped, he had reached the edge if his territory. A small grey and tan she cat stood in front of him.

"Well Scratch, lets talk" she whispered.

Scratch spoke "We are done having your group scare and corner us like prey."

"Well you should have thought of that before you stole our land, our beliefs- " The she cat paused with sadness which quickly turned to anger "- our kits.". The small she cat lashed her tail and snarled at him. "If you wanted your cats to be safe you should have never come. we will take what is ours once more."

Scratch was losing his temper "If I remember correctly it was YOU who welcomed us here when we first arrived. I thought you would be different." Scratch seemed to choke on his words "I thought we could be different."

"That is over. You knew that I had the same right to our kits as you. You had NO right to take them from me! You will regret everything you stole from me and soon your forest will run red with the blood of your cats, no, your kits." she hissed.

Scratch had finally lost it "Tiny! this is not what I wanted why cant we just live as peaceful neighbors. Why must you take everything from me!" 

Scratch glared at her sizing her up "If you want a war you can have one, but my cats are loyal, they know how to be decent and have thanks for life. Unlike your-your Rouges!" he spat.

Tiny sneered "Then its settled. Our groups will fight to the death to see who is triumphant. The cats in group will slip out of your paws like water and there is nothing you can do about it. Every cats death in this will be your fault."

Tiny ran out of the clearing but stopped suddenly "and you know who will be the first to die" she hissed and the ran into the shadows.

Scratch was sitting in the clearing. The moon was as thin as a mouse tail and the stars were dull. He sighed and looked up "I will never forget who you once were. And what you were like"

Scratch padded out of the clearing with his tail dragging behind him.