002

Exo and I were walking along a road watching the beautiful view right until I saw the girl. She saw me and blinked. "Wait don't leave!" I yelled. "Kai who are you talking to? It's only us walking." I shook my head. "No there was a girl, she was just here, how didn't you guys see her?" D.O. came up to me and touched my forehead. "Gwaenchana?" My heart beat was rapidly increasing. The view around me was turning grey... before I knew it my body fell.

Hours later.......

I woke up seeing an IV attached to my arm and the girl sitting across from my bed. "Who are you? And why do you keep popping up? How did you get in here?" "Don't you remember Kai? I'm your fiancé" Fiancé? "Please just stop lying.. you've already done enough by putting me in here." "Why don't you believe me? Our twins misses you. Don't you?" So it is true that I had kids... but how come I couldn't remember them? Us? "How come I'm the only one who can see you and not anybody else?" She stared at the floor. "Because... I'm dead." As much as I wanted to stop believing what was going on my body didn't feel free; it was like someone or something was stopping me from moving on. I was missing all of the pieces from my puzzle and I couldn't find them. Is it wrong or right to know the truth? Two kids dashed into the room hugging and kissing my face happily. They looked about four years old. "Mama why isn't daddy happy to see us? One asked. "He doesn't remember us baby, I'm sorry." Both the twins and the mother of my children looked at me sadly one more time before fading. I deeply sighed grasping the few memories I had. Seconds later exo came... the first question that came to my mind was "Tell me the truth."