003

"Tell me the truth." Suho and baekhyun both gave the same expression. "What are talking about?" "When I woke up a beautiful black girl was here with twins and said they were mine. I asked her why couldn't you guys see her and I can she said that she died. The most shocking news is that I was freaking engaged! She must have been the love of my life if I proposed. Am I wrong? Or Was it arranged? Just please tell me!" I pleaded. Suho took a big breather and spoke."Yes Kai, that was your fiancé. She died with both the twins in a fatal car accident. You were also in the accident but was the only one who survived. The doctor said it was best to give you amnesia or you would go berserk. He stated that you would forget everything else except us and your family... only the most recent memories you would forget. The worst part about it was that you guys were going to get married the next day. All of us obviously were devastated mostly baekhyun and I since we're the godfathers of the twins. I personally didn't want to tell you but I knew her spirit wasn't going to let go. Your fiancé was a feisty one but that was one of the things we all loved most about her... I knew on that first day when you were daydreaming she was all you could think about because gold was all I saw in your eyes. When you had that mental breakdown earlier all of us knew she came back because we felt her spirit; her presence trying to reach out." He confessed quietly crying. I started crying because I forgot what made me happy most besides my bandmates.....