Staying Home

Today you happen to have a day off, thanks to your boss.

But because of that, you decided to take Ichigo out, even though it could risk something really unexpected. Still, you looked up a place where no one goes and decides to bring Ichigo along to run about since he had to be shut in for almost a week.

And because he still has those features, you 'roughly' slapped a hat on his head to cover his ears and a rather long coat for his tail. Luckily it's fall, or else people will be questioning his 'armor' of clothes. Yeah.

"Ack! [name]! What are you doing?" Ichigo demanded.
"Relax, Ichigo! I'm simply going to take you out for a walk, you know?" You replied after 'forcing' some clothing on the orange male.

You stepped back to look at your work. Ichigo had a black hat tightly covering his ears and a a blue sweater inside, covered by a large leather winter coat that ran down to his knees. He also wore a blue scarf around his neck, so as not to catch a cold as you explained. The weather was getting a little colder lately.

"Ok! We're ready to go! Time to go to the amusement park!" You exclaimed, fist pumping the air triumphantly. You had recently gotten some tickets to an amusement park from Alex, since she said that she couldn't go. Luckily she had two, but that was 'for your boyfriend' or so she whispered strangely.

You didn't have a boyfriend, but you decided to take Ichigo out for fun, since he was locked up inside every day of his life.

"Eh? The amusement park?" Ichigo asked.
"Yeah! Alex gave me tickets, but I don't have anyone else to go with, so I'm taking you with me!" You replied, opening the door. "But I figured you'd like fresh air, am I right?" You added.
".... Thanks."
"No problem!"

You took Ichigo's hand and smirked at his flustered face as you gently dragged him outside past the entrance. The sun shone brightly, which made the shut in dog blinked in surprise. He rubbed his eyes a little to adjust to the brightness of the world unfolding before him.

"Where is the amusement park, anyway?"
"It's not too far. Just a little walk. Actually we'll have to take the subway to get there, and then walk." You sheepishly rubbed your head. "But I plan to make this day awesome for you, so no worries!" You reassured him.

Ichigo relaxed and closed his eyes.

"Thanks."