FC 33

Sliding out from under the rope, she jumped around till he got to her. Cupping his face she looked him over, like a mother would her cubs. He wanted to tell her he was fine, but he liked her soft touch after the beating he went thought.

    “Go sit, there is a red Gatorade, for you in the bag.” She remembered he liked the red kind, while his brother liked blue. Nodding he sat down taking a deep breath, spitting out the mouth guard grabbing the bottle. Looking in the bag he smirked, she had everything in there. Grabbing a protein bar, and a towel to clear his face off he watched his brother as she coached him.
    Van was impressed whatever Riae had said to Owen, seemed to work in his favor. The more time they spent with her, the more she was deepening into their personal world. Sliding under the ropes, he touched fist with Lanner. When the bell went off he paced himself, unlike his brother Van was a thinker.

    He waited for Lanner to make the first move, which he did sending a kick to his legs. Stepping to the side as Riae praised him from the sidelines, he liked the sound of her voice over the multiple other people screaming. The Cunning’s were lucky, they had something the Sterling’s didn’t have….a Riae. Taking a punch to the shoulder, he turned around sending two into Lanner’s face. She screamed again for him, making Van feel immortal.

    His legs started working the way she had taught him, the one training session the had where the twins were so tied, that even moving had been painful. But she had trained their muscles to work faster, there for providing them with a faster response time. Van’s legs snapped as he sent a good four kicks into Lanner’s leg making it go dead. The half time bell rang, letting Van sit. Riae whipped his face, gave him a drink of blue Gatorade and kissed his ear as she whispered perfection to him, before the bell rang.

    “You was doing perfectly, keep going like this and you’ll be at the top” Maybe it was the words, or maybe the way she sounded so sincere and had more hope behind them then any other trainer who ever coached them. He made sure to make the first move this time, he was tired and wanted to spend the rest of the night with her. That alone drove him to send a rapid punch into Lanner’s shoulder killing his arm, and making him wide open for the throttling he was going to give him.
    He had seen what Owen did to Lander as a warning of sorts, and he wondered it Riae had caught it. Either way it was Van’s turn to make it clear to the other brother, that his little Riae wasn’t for them to play with. She belonged to the Cunning’s and they weren’t sharing. He didn’t realize he had cornered the man, till the ref grabbed his arm pulling him away. After the bell and announcement went off, Van dropped his feet to the mat. His legs were shaking a little bit, and he felt his muscles cramping.

    Cupping his face like she had for his brother, she smiled at him.
    “Come on just make it to the hotel room, and you can collapse.” She purred, grabbing the bags. Leaning their arms over each other, the brothers smiled as they watched Riae smile at people who congratulated them. One more round tomorrow, and they would be good to go. Walking down the hallway it seemed they had made it up here before the Sterling’s, clicking the door open Riae froze as she heard her name being growled out by no one other then her father.
    His eyes slapped her as she stood in the doorway, allowing the twins to pass. The were tired, but not nearly enough to leave her with her more then likely pissed off father.
    “What do you think your doing?” He hiss, as he had figured out she was sleeping in the same room as them.

    “Father” Looking around, at the few people who had stopped to see what was going on.
    “Not here” She said, eyeing him to come in. Brushing past the three of them, he folded his arms over his chest. The door closed feeling like they just locked a tiger in the room with them, and no tranquilizer to calm him with.
    “Tell me you aren’t staying in the same room as them” Growling at her. Sighing she dropped the bags, next to the table.