FC 35

Van’s knees hit the thicker part of my thighs, as he brought my legs around his waist. With lips pressed to each of my ears, they hummed, purred and growled as the heat built up.
    “Say we satisfy you” Van hummed flicking his tongue over my ear. I made a sound that said no, which got me another growl.

    “Say it” Owen growled, sucking on my neck. Gasping for air to come back to my burning lungs, they pushed me forward pulling the shirt off. Hitting Owens chest letting his personal body heat warm me, the heavy hands returned only to slip past the blood red of my bra.
    “Guys” Arching forward when Owen’s colder fingers touched me. The button popped open, letting Van pull on the zipper grabbing the top of my jeans. Somewhere in all this they had pulled my shoes off, which were now laying under my shirt. Jeans soon followed leaving me in the brightest red panties with a V cut, that seemed to enhance my hips curves. His eyes darkened with a darting tongue, as he looked at them as if they were editable.

Bringing my legs back to where he once had them, his brothers breath heated the back of my neck. The French of Van’s kiss was sweet with a hint of urgency, as he took over making me his. Moaning in his mouth as the sneak pushed the lace center out of his fingers way, gliding what felt like his thumb down the center. My legs shook as he passed another stroke by, smirking into my lips he did it a little faster.

Shifting my weight Owen took hold of my neck, nipping till he hit a spot that made me jump. It was the connecting spot where your neck and shoulder meet, it had also been where the veins were located making it extremely sensitive. Torn between the sounds coming from Owen’s mouth, and the feeling of Van’s fingers was driving me crazy.
    “Owen our baby is soaked” His finger slipped in, making me blush turning away from them.
    “Is that so” Purring back to his brother.

God I hate when they act like I’m not here……..

    “Very. See” The next thing I know Van’s fingers, are over taken by Owens lips. I’m not sure if I was shocked or turned on more. Pulling back only to feel those exact fingers pushed into me, moaning more as they moved slowly.
    “Van, I want more” Running the pads of his thumbs over my already hard peaks. Panic set in as I realized they weren’t screwing with me, they were going to fuck me again. My body must of thought I wanted her to jump, cause that exactly what she did. Hitting the floor, the back of my legs hit the coffee table making my ass bounce off the floor. Amused they grinned at me, standing to their full height.

    “Where are you going kitten?” Pulling his shirt over his head.
    “Were hungry” Owen copying his brother. The high pitched squeak made my own ears hurt, as I jumped to my feet running for a room with a locked on the door. Pitch black bedroom made me more nervous as I closed the door, fumbling to lock it as they pushed it open without a drop of trouble. Backing up slowly their eyes admitting a lustful glow, with the door left open their shapes seemed larger in the light coming off the other room.

    “tsk. Tsk.tsk….“ Owen wagged his finger in the air, as they crept to me. Gulping down the emotions, they seemed to be herding me somewhere.
    “Running from us, isn’t a good idea” My back his the wall, as Van stood to my left leaving the right for his brother.

    “We are very possessive” Owen counters.
    “You belong to us” Following after his brother.
    “I don’t belong to anyone” Trying to sound tough. Hands slam the wall above my head, making me jump. Their free hands grab my panties, making me look for something to grab on the wall.
    “That’s were your wrong” Van growls.
    “You belong to us” Growling with his brother.
    “No one but us”
    “Will ever have you” Owen finishes, as heads lower along with their fingers. As if on cue with each other, they rumble.
    “Spread” Owen
    “Your” Van
    “Legs” Owen. Listening to their order, as they pushed into me deeper. Someone’s hand unclipped my bra, while the other pulled it all the way off. I heard it drop to the floor, but was to busy feeling their lips and tongues around my nipples.