Ch.1

*Camila pov*

"Move!"

Was the only thing i heard,  and a few seconds later saw the three most popular badass kids in school.

Lauren Jauregui the one boys and girls basically drool for, taking lead of course.

Zayn Malik charming troublemaker and best friend.
and last but not least,

Normani Kordei your average bad bitch, skateboarding through the hallways with that signature smirk in her faces.

Why the hell they would let somebody skateboard in the hallway since its always crowded.

They pass by me and Lauren shoots a wink my way i just rolled my eyes 'such a fuckboy' i think to myself.

I was standing in front of my locker getting my books when i heard somebody screaming my name from across the hall.

The one and only Dinah Jane Hansen, tall Polynesian and intimidating if you ask me.
And by her side Austin Mahone average height pretty eyes and charming smile.

While i was finishing up getting my books both of them approached me hugging me and i hugged them back.

We've been together since i can remember, i met Dinah in kindergarten when a boy took my cookie and of course me being small and not thinking shit through, i tried to punch him which only lead for him to push me and fall on the floor.

Then all i saw was this girl punch him right in the nose causing the boy to get a nosebleed and after retrieving my cookie from him and helping me up she told me her name and asked me if we wanted to be best friends of course i said yes, and since then shes been with me through hell and back always protecting me.

  With Austin i met him back in first grade, he was the new kid, and me being friendly i came up to him and tried to talk, i remember him being so nervous he ended throwing up on me. Oddly it only made us closer. Since then we've been together.

"What you doin' Walz". Dinah asked
"Just my morning routine, you know like always" i answered her as she retrieved her books from her locker beside mine.

I turned to say something to Austin who had been mysteriously quiet but just giggled at the sight of him drooling over the Football team Captain, Shawn Mendes.

Oh did i forget to mention that he's gay? Like rubber band gay. Because he couldn't be any straighter.

He's had a crush on him since 8th grade and never got the nerve to ask him out even talk to him.
Shawn on the other hand smiles at him and waves every time he sees Austin, i say the would make a cute couple if only Austin had the balls to talk to him.

I snap my fingers in his face "Earth to Austin" i say and he turns to look at me and smiles "i cant help it mila". "Then ask him out" i say
"Uh how bout' no, plus what if he rejects me, or worse he tells me that he's not into guys, i would die".
I just chuckle at him as we head to our class for the beginning of the day.

A/N

💚
-Dani