Ch.10

Hi there reader. Just checking up on ya <3

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Camila went through her contacts and finally after scrolling for what felt like forever she found the name she was looking for... Jason.

Looking at her screen for a good two minutes she decided to text him.

Camila finally acknowledged the boy and he was speechless at the new message he had received form Camila, it was rather small and nice, basically a hi but only that made him fist the air in excitement.

They began texting and she began asking questions about him and vise versa until the wee hours of the night, Camila has fallen asleep several times to only wake up to the vibration of her phone signifying a new message had arrived.

She found out that he was the only child of a single mother and that he never met his father since he left when his mother was barley 4 months pregnant of him.

After everything he went through, he kept being the sweetest, most respectful guy Camila has ever come across and she started to like him a little.

After agreeing that they would talk more at school since it was Sunday Camila decided to call it a night, well morning if we are being detailed.

Both saying goodnight to each other and putting their phones either in their desks or night stands.

Camila was not worried what Lauren might think if she ever was in a relationship, seeing that the green eyed girl was only her friend.

Having Lauren in her mind all day wasn't as bad but starting to think she liked her was something else she didn't mind, she was just scared to even think of all the possibilities of them being more than friends and her ending up hurt like she has witnessed other girls getting heartbroken by Lauren, it did scare her enough to try and date someone else but the feeling is still there no matter how much you try to cover it up it resurfaces again.

Sunday went by pretty fast since all she did was have a movie marathon with her younger sister and eating junk food.

The weekends sure never last long enough.

Lauren on the other hand had to get 3 stitches because that damn pipe gave her a pretty decent scar on her eyebrow, luckily it wont leave that bad of a scar since it was at the very end tip of her eyebrow and her perfect eyebrow won't get deformed in any way.

She spent her Sunday explaining everything to her sister who obviously was in shock when she told her she was going to change and become a better person, Taylor knew what had happened with Veronica and she hated that bitch for making her sister so miserable.

When Taylor met Laurens other friend named Veronica she immediately thought it was the one who hurt her sister so she acted on impulse and before anyone could see what was happening Taylor had Vero -Laurens friend- pinned to the floor, but Lauren reacted grabbing Taylor's hands before her sisters fist collided with her friends jaw.

Taylor was fighting Lauren now to release her so she could beat the hell out of her or like Taylor liked to call it the pretty out of her. But soon stoped in her tracks when Lauren started hollering in laughter at her sisters antiques and at Vero's confused/petrified face. Taylor was beyond mad because Lauren stoped her fighting but she was more confused than mad as to why Lauren would bring Veronica's bitch ass to hang out with them.

Lauren took deep breaths to calm her hurting stomach.

"What the hell were you doing to Vero Tay?" asked Lauren kinda amused by her baby sisters reaction.