Ch.11

Thank you to all those readers (including the ghost readers too😑bc ik u read😂 even tho u don't say nothin...😒😂) for reading this i really appreciate you guys so much❤😊 feedback is deeply appreciated.

School is the worst thing that someone could ever experience.

That was the thought that both Lauren and Camila were thinking while they were in their last class of the day.

Lauren was going to ask Camila if she wanted to hang out at the ice cream shop downtown after school, so as soon as the bell rang she took off being the first one to leave the class going to Camilas locker since it was on the other side of school, leaving some startled classmates behind wondering why such the rush, but shrugged it off because it was Lauren, and they though that maybe she was going to go to a girls house and 'study' if you know what i mean.

But Little did they know that Lauren was changing, slowly but surely.

As soon as Lauren rounded the corner to go to Camila's locker she immediately slowed her fast pace, looking forward, she saw Camila. But Camila wasn't alone, oh she wasn't alone at all, she was with none other than the male version of Lauren.

She completely stoped dead on her tracks when she saw them hug, a little too long for her liking.

She didn't understand what was happening since Camila was shy and didn't talk to no one, but confusion turned to caution, she started to wonder if they were anything else than friends, and that thought alone send a white shiver down her spine, the type of shiver that no one likes, the type of shiver that feels uncomfortable by just thinking about it.

The last drop that made the cup overflow was when Lauren noticed that Camila was getting on her tippy toes and leaned in and gave that boy a small kiss on the cheek.

That obviously made Camila and Jason both blush. Reasons? They were both shy people and to talk to whom you like, well on Jason's side was a little nerve wrecking.

But to Lauren to actually witness this not only broke her heart, it smashed the blooming feelings that the green-eyed girl had for the chocolate-eyed girl, it made her think that the tiny chance she had to be with Camila just committed suicide by jumping out the window and got ran over by a train, it was heart wrenching for her to know that the girl she actually had feelings for was with someone else.

She watched the tall boy, to whom she didn't quite now the name of, grab Camila by the hand and pull her towards the parking lot.

'How long have they been dating?'

'Didn't she almost kiss me the other night?'

'Why didn't she tell me she was dating someone?'

'I thought we were friends?'

'If she's dating someone else there's no point in changing, because after all i was changing for her'

A whole bunch of questions and thoughts were buzzing through her mind in that moment.

Her last thought was the one that kept repeating in her mind over and over again.

What is the point then?

When you're willing to change for someone, but that someone is with someone else and their world only revolves around their person, all the hope you had to be with them vanishes away, to never return so might as well forget and try to move on, just for the sake of both you and them.

To Lauren was to go back to her old player ways, because she has nobody to give her heart to, so might as well break some.

That word friends never left a good taste in Laurens mouth although she couldn't call it nothing else.