Fun Fact

Hello everybody!

I hope you're having a great day.

I wanted to share a fun fact with you all that I found as I was making the cover for this poem.

Now, a little thing about me is that I am utterly fascinated with flowers and their meanings.

So, after a little googling and searching around the internet, I came upon the name and meaning of the specific flowers in the cover.

I had just saved the picture from Pinterest (credits to whoever snapped it!) so it was a bit difficult to find out.

But I learnt that these flowers:
(So pretty!)

But I learnt that these flowers:(So pretty!)

Are symbols of humility and gratitude. They are also associated with everlasting love. All the things kindness is made of.

It's a fun fact because I randomly selected these aesthetically pleasing flowers as the cover, only for them to be actually related with the theme of my poem. Shocking, right!

It's such a cute coincidence.

Again, I hope you enjoyed the poem and actually felt it and not just read it, since I love reading and writing poetry that makes one feel and contemplate.

Sincerely,
SarcasWit_Writer

P.S: I don't even know why I write my username instead of my own name, since you guys already know what it is. Oh well, guess we'll never know for sure.