제23장 (CH. 23)

Back from restaurant, Jimin changed clothes and arranged all the stuffs. He washed his face and brushed his teeth to make his breathe for nice to smell. Cause They just finished eating.

Well, it was still morning. 9am. He woke up early to feed the baby.

Went to Jiyoon's room.  He cleaned all the toys that Jiyoon left yesterday. Arranging all the clothes by colors. From the darker to lighter.

Changing the blanket, bed cover, pillows cover and such. Jimin knew this should be the maid works but, Jimin told the maid to work at downstairs only because that's the only maid left with them. The other one is with Jiyoon.

Meanwhile Yoongi was washing his car. The driver?. None of the driver left with them. Cause Yoongi told to follow Jiyoon too.

They two finished their routine at the same time. Both of them were sitting on a sofa at the guest room.
Nah, not watching movies.

Just resting and sharing feelings like how usual they always did every weekend. With coffees and some foods to eat were placed on a table infront of em.

They were on a hugging positioned on a sofa. Jimin was hugging yoongi and his head on yoongi's chest. Yoongi brushing Jimin's hair softly and kissed his between forehead and head.

" Baby "

" Yeah? "

" Let wish our baby will be healthy "

" Yeah yoongi "

" Anyway, "

" Mhm? "

" Are you afraid? "

" A little "

" Don't worry Jiminie. We will do this together. For our love, Jiyoon and our strong family "

" hmmn.. "
All Jimin said.

" Babe? "

Jimin was silence. And yoongi looked at Jimin carefully. He was sleeping.

This is the confortable place for Jimin to sleep. His head on yoongi chest while hugging warmly.

" Sleep well baby "
Yoongi kissed Jimin's head and hug hug even tight.

" Yoongi.. "
" Yoongi.. "
" Yoongi.. "

" Yeah jiminie? "

" I'm tired.. But "
" I forgot something important.. "

" What it is "

" This "

Then Jimin faced Yoongi. Jimin smiled sleepishly and kissed Yoongi's cheek three times.

" What was that for "

" Jiyoon told to do that for her "

" Jiyoon is quite genius "

" hmm "
Jimin continue sleeping but now, he laid on the couch while Yoongi's tight as his pillow.

Yoongi was bored so, he called Jhope.

JH : Yes boss?
YG : nah, dont boss me for now. Im bored
JH : Hahahahaah ok dude
YG : Have you done your works? How's the office?
JH : Aaaaaaaaaa Namjoon accidentally make the paperworks un-arranged.
YG : arrange back then.
JH : Woah.. Youre not angry at all.
YG : Why would I. Hahaha I'm still happy okay.
JH : oh btw, congratulations.
YG : thank you
JH : Where's Jimin?
YG : Shush, he is sleeping.
JH : oookk ok. Dude, i have to go to do works. If my works I couldnt finish, you will kick my ass.
YG : you better be.

>>
Happy Birthday Hobi. Saranghae😇🎉.
Follow my instagram :: @bunny.kook
Thank you💞

kookThank you💞