제31장 (CH. 31)

Yoongi's eyes turned to the person that cause all of this happens on Jimin.

" You?! "

" Min Appa! This is the girl that disturbing Appa! "
Jiyoon pointed.

" Yes, I'm Jimin. Your father send me to marry you and destroyed your relationship with Jimin "

" Okey whats the issue here? What are you doing on Jiminie, Jimin? "

" uhm, we know each other "

Jimin sighed and continue.

" I know him trough instagram. I dmed him and yeah we know each other. And don't mad at Jimin. Cause he was going out when youre not home to see me. He said he was craving for seafoods but you don't allowed him to eat. He obeyed what you said but I force him by giving him a set of seafoods "

" ... Yeah, he ate and thanking me. But after that, I said I don't want to meet him anymore cause I have fiance but it just a lie "

" But, after I saw you two are realky love each others and I realised, I shouldnt listen to your father "

Yoongi looked at Jiminie and hugged him immediately.
Whispered,
" I'm sorry baby "

Jiminie broke the hugs and smile softly.
" It's okay "

" And you, woman. Get the fuck off "
The only things Yoongi said.

So the woman get out with a frown face.

" So, Jimin, you eat seafoods when you r pregnant? "

" Y-yes "

" Uhm, Jiyoong couldnt opened his eyes for a week "

" but, why? "

" Seafoods that you ate affected to him. Cause you have an allergic too. So this maybe the first stage. Keep feeding him alright "

" Okay thank you doc! "
Jimin smiled.

" Aaa I'll make sure he did that "

" So, I think I have to go now "

" Yes, thanks "

Wtf am I writing. Sorry guys. I dont have any ideas! But I really want to end this ㅠ.ㅠ