4. You've Changed So Much

Recap: Yoongi didn't say anything. "I'm sorry, Yoongi." Seokjin apologized. "There's no other way."

"There's always another way." Taehyung was now on the other end of the call too.

"Taehyung what are you doing here?" Yoongi questioned.

"Well obviously you don't want to kill the boy, so I'm here to help you." Taehyung answered. "I'm sure the others will help too."

"Don't even think about it. This has to stay between us three and us three only." Seokjin corrected Taehyung.

"Fine. What are you guys going to do?" Yoongi's hair danced with some wind that blew by.

"Well I'm going to get more research on this since I kind of just heard about it just now." Taehyung laughed half heartedly." Along with some information on the other assassination hide outs."

"I'll see if I can get some help from an old friend and try to clean up Jimin's profile." Seokjin answered.

"What about me?" Yoongi asked.

"You'll keep Jimin safe." Seokjin answered him.

"Isn't it kind of funny? We're going through so much trouble for a boy Yoongi's only met a few hours ago?" Taehyung snorted at the thought.

"I would do the same for any other person." Yoongi corrected Taehyung.

"Sure, sure." Taehyung teased.

"Oh shut up." Yoongi growled.

"I think it's cute." Seokjin commented.

"That's an understatement." Taehyung snickered.

"You better stop." Yoongi growled.

"I'm good. This is rather entertaining." Taehyung chuckled.

"Yoonmin. Great ship nam-"

Yoongi quickly hung up. Sighing before he slowly fell asleep next to the younger boy who little did he know was having a hard time sleeping and was wide awake.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Jimin quietly exited their temporarily box home that surprisingly fit both of them inside. Jimin walked on the side of the rail that kept you from going overboard into the salt water. The wind was a little harsher as the waves were stronger than usual.

"So I'm putting others life on the line?" Jimin asked himself.

"Why won't he just kill me?" Jimin was now standing on the railing that split the hungry sea and the box filled boat apart.

Jimin's hair was prancing around with the wind. He shivered as the cold air touched his sensitive skin. He looked out into the sea. Thinking of many things. The sight was a little stress reliever at least.

"As much as I don't want to do This I don't want others to get hurt." Jimin spoke to himself. "Then again I don't have anything to live for."

Jimin looked down at the rushing water below him. "It'll make his job easi-." Jimin was suddenly interrupted.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi was now outside as well.

"Trying to make you job easier." Jimin simply answered before looking back at the body of water.

"You're not seriously thinking about what I think you're thinking about are you?" Yoongi took a step closer.

"I don't know why you are still keeping me around if I'm just going to put your friends lives on the line. Some coward who doesn't do anything but, cause disaster. I might look fine but, I'm not. It's always been like this pain after pain after pain. Why not just end it?" Jimin let it all out.

Yoongi's eyes softened as the boy got his anger out. "Why are you putting yourself and your friends on the line to save a petty life like mine?" Jimin's voice quieted.

"It would really help if you remembered me." Yoongi said.

"What!?" Jimin asked confused.

"Don't remember me still? I guess it has been a while." Yoongi was thinking." Well let me help you. Not long ago when you were still living in Seoul there might have been a mint haired boy who no one ever talked to, who just so happened to tell you his name was Suga A.K.A me."

Jimin's eyes widened. "No, way." Is all he could manage to say.

"Yep. You know because of you I started to look forward to going to school until you moved that is." Yoongi took a step closer to where Jimin was standing on the railing.

"You've changed so much. What happened?" Jimin was curious.

"That's something we can discuss over the food we brought in are lovely home that is well decorated." Yoongi smiled.

Jimin just laughed."Fine-"

Jimin was about to hop off the rail until a wave hit the boat making it shake.The boy fell the opposite way of the box glory. Jimin gasped in surprise trying to grab the rail as he fell. With no luck a wave came over Jimin soaking him before he was into the watery mouth of mother nature. Jimin covered his eyes with the sleeves of his now soaked black sweatshirt. Waiting for the cold water to hit his skin. He thought of many things not even sure what they were about himself.

Jimin soon began to realize he wasn't in water he was just feeling the cold wind hit his now shivering body. Jimin removed one of his sleeves from his face to see he was hanging on the outside of the boat. He looked up to see Yoongi slightly smiling while holding his waist.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi pulled Jimin back onto the boat.

"Mentally, yes. Physically, no." Jimin shuddered at the howling wind.

“You should change your Clothes. Don’t want you getting sick because that means I have a high chance of getting sick too.” Yoongi pushed Jimin towards the box they were staying in.