💖A/n you might want to read this💖

Wow. . . It's been a while and this book has been exploding with reads and comments. Thank you all so much for that. I read every single comment, and believe I would reply to all of them if I weren't so awkward over the internet, but. . . Oh well.

I started writing this story pretty close to a year ago, and I was the biggest noob ever. I was so scared of what others were going to think of my writting, and I was never sure if what I was doing was right or not. But then my friend published the first part and well now I'm here. So really I just wanted you to know I apprecitae every single one of you! And I love you all so much!

Now for some serious talk. In my prologue of Most Wanted Criminal a few of  you commented on this paragraph: "Is it wrong? Loving someone who hurts you in more Than one way. Loving someone who created you, who were supposed to be by your side and help you through your hard times. Loving them yet, hoping they won't be around anymore. Is it wrong?"

Don't think I didn't notice.

All I really want to say is, you guys, if you ever want to talk about anything honestly, I'm here. Talk to me about whatever you want to. Even if you didn't comment on that paragraph.

Twitter: vikingssister

Instagram: suji__gang

Maybe when you commented on that paragraph you didn't mean anything serious by it, but even so I want you all to know I'm here for you.

Now on a different note. . .

I was also thinking of doing a q&a. This all depends if I get enough questions, but if you want to ask the characters anything, or me anything just ask it, and -- I doubt this-  if anyone has the nerve to comment something cruel on your comment I will report them😁 this is a safe space for you all okay? So just ask whatever!

-Jamless💕