Heated up

It was a hot day ,tord and tom where on floor with out their shirts looking like they just had a heat stroke but they were just too hot to move.  The ac just broke down cuz matt kept saying that he needs it for his face and the ac overheated and won't turn back on .tom kept cursing under his breath and tord just kept panting like a dog and edd and matt were lucky sense they were in the store reparing the ac. Tom soon sat up and ran a hand through his hair looking at tord and sighed "want something to drink " tord turn his head slowly and looked at tom " what do you think !? IM DYING HERE OF COURSE I NEED IT "

"THERE'S NO NEED TO FUCKING YELL" tom growled out and tord just rolled his eyes too hot to getting a fight with tom plus is probably the heat getting to him .tom huffed and got up "I'm bring you some water " tom mumbled out and started to go the kitchen tord flipped tom off as he walked off " I don't want water " tom looked at tord " too fucking bad " tom kept walking and tord just groan and looked at toms fan and pulled it to him and smiled now he has two fans on him to try and calm down the heat he was in.

Tom sighed and opened the fridge and boy if he can live in fridge he will gladly live in there. He enjoy the few minutes of cold air the fridge gave him and grabbed a bottle of water he cursed when he made some other bottles fall out and land on the floor some breaking and the others were barely even scratched tom groaned loudly and put the water bottle on the counter and grabbed the broom and started to gather the shards into a little pile on the edge of fridge" I'll pick that up later "

Tom nodded and started to pick up the bottles that were still okay " seriously edd needs to clean the fridge more their fucking socks and motherfucking bottles that we never use like this hot sauce no one this house can stand spices, and this bottle..... What is this bottle " tom looked at the bottle and titled his head it was heart shaped and pink " what the fuck is this I don't remember this bottle here "tom looked at the labels it had in " love potion... Put two tea spoons into the drink and stir it for better and lasting effects... Warning effects could last for up to 24  hours ... May cause anger issues while potion is in effect"

Tom raised a brow and stick his tongue out and looked at the water bottle that was meant for tord and smirked and snickered "the worst it could is make the brat angry...was so wrong in messing with the little Norwegian " he giggled and grabbed the water bottle and grabbed a spoon and put two tea spoons into the bottle and it turned pink he hummed as he started to shake the bottle he started to think of a way he can make tord drink this. Sense it's not water well it is water but another color he looked at the bottle all shooked up and snapped his finger when he got the idea.

"I'll just say is pink lemonade" he smirked and shrugged and got up and closed the fridge door and started to make his way to the room they were in till his phone started to ring he took it out his pants and looked at it and it was edd " uh.. Hi" edd sighed " hey tom ..I know you don't wanna go anywhere and lay on the floor cuz your sweating and blah blah blah but me and matt need your help" tom growled and silently yelled fuck, his plan with the commie is going to the deep end. " what do you need my help for?" tom said in his best not angry tone.

"Well sense your the buffest of all of us and the strongest we need you to help lift the ac" edd laughed nerviously hoping tom didn't lash out at him " edd do you really expect me to go out in the sun with this heat? " edd started to whine and beg tom to come and he stayed for a good five minutes listing to edd screaming and whining for him to help them he growled and groaned loudly "fine I'll be there in five minutes" he hagged up before edd or matt could say anything they just ended up texting him a ';3' which he almost chucked his phone out the window.