Jeff the Killer x Reader LEMON Part 1

What's a Lemon?

You were laying on your bed like normal watching Netflix and YouTube while eating a family sized bag of Doritos. You sat up and licked the cheese dust off your fingers, feeling quite bored with watching things for the fourth or fifth time. You decided on your favorite past time instead, reading fanfiction, especially lemons. You chose your favorite creepypasta, Jeff the Killer, to look up.

You typed it into the search bar and looked for new ones that you haven't read yet. Once you found a good looking one you settled back down on your bed laying on your back, and being stupid, your phone above your face.

You start getting into the *cough* good part and your face was ablaze with your imagination running wild, when you heard your mom call you for dinner downstairs. You jumped slightly making your phone slip and landing square on your nose, making you feel like a pug and bringing water to your eyes.

You run downstairs throwing your phone against the pillow in anger before you leave and shutting the door behind you. Just because you were an only child didn't mean you didn't have secrets to keep. Parents are really nosy, especially when it came to your love life. If that's what you could even call it to begin with, you haven't even had a boyfriend yet!

You got to the bottom of the staircase and looked through the door frame into the kitchen and saw you mom fixing plates for you and your father. Everyone ate by themselves, no one really wondered why, it was something that the three of you did because of habit.

"Thanks for the lasagna mom. It looks delicious!" you looked at her with one of your heart-melting closed eyed smiles.

"You're very welcome. Now go eat before it gets cold." she says with care, ushering you back to the stairs.

You wander back up the steps taking your time because she piled it a little too high for your liking. You got to your door, this time you heard shuffling on the other side. You put the plate of food on the table beside the door and slowly put your hand on the door knob. You swung it open quickly and saw him sitting there on your bed with a phone in his hand.

YOUR PHONE!!!!!

You panicked and ran towards him and jerked the phone out of his hands, looking at him terrified. But, of course, not for the right reasons. He looked up from his, now empty, hand to look at you in surprise. You turned around and deleted your browser history so that if you did die, you would be clean of everything dirty.

You closed the door and huffed a breath, turned back around to find him standing right behind you. You looked up at him and started talking before you lost the ability to.

"Hello." you muttered, pushing past him and sitting in the computer chair at your desk across the room.

Jeff's POV

'"Hello?" is that really all she has to say?!' I thought to myself in complete shock. She sat down at a desk and fired up a laptop that looked that it needed someone to put it out of its misery.

"Hi, I guess" I say quietly trying not to startle her from what she's doing. 'What is she doing?' I thought walking closer the the back of the chair, crossing my arms over it casually.

Unfortunately she wasn't doing much of anything except for some online gaming. I looked closer and noticed it was a game that BEN played quite often. I gently took the mouse out of her hand and looked in her friends list and, sure enough, his avatar was sitting high and mighty at the top. Guess he was watching her too.