Poems and thoughts

Why does it feel like I'm flowing opposite the oceans tide?

It's difficult, for the people are going in one flow, and I'm going in my own.

Why do people blame me for not being on their side?

I'm blamed for doing what is right, what is appropriate, and for not being on now a days latest fashions and tones. 

Why do I feel like I need to follow others and if not, I need to hide?

I'm criticized so much of who we are, the way we dress, the way we talk. Even from my same region and way, they make fun of me because they are ignorant and they forgot.

Why do I need to hide so to put a stop to all this? To stop the ace of my heart, the moans of my soul, and the chains that make my breathing tight.

Why I'm a blamed for being on path that is right?

I walk the way that have long been left and foreign by so many, yet, I'm still harassed by words, even I'm minding my own business. Why all this?! Can't I just be left alone?!

Everyone is following one direction; doing what they want, when they want, the way they want, however they want. They have no bounds, not even from the King!

How, oh, how have they forgotten about The One?!

What is wrong is now considered a shameful sin, and what is right is now a forsaken crime.

Is the world going to improve, or is this how it's going to from this time?!

Is it only my view, or is the whole world following their own needs, desires and greeds?!

If I follow them, would they leave me to live in peace?

But how, oh, how would I be living in peace when I'm out of its folds? How would I be secure when I don't have the Biggest, Most Powerful, Most Majestic on my side? How would I be secure when security isn't what I have?

I just hope for one thing no other. To get out of this world safely without being blinded by the rest.

It hard and suffocating. I know that it's a test.

But I hope the world doesn't change me and make me fail. I want to win. I want the Best.

My path is Islam. My lord is Allah. My aim is His pleasure. And my reward is Al-Jannah.

If I can't save others and change them... at least... I should save myself.

They are greedy anyways, so if I'm going to be greedy, I should be greedy for my success.

I beat wittiness that there is no God but Allah and Muhammed is His messenger. I guess it's going to be a struggle as far is I'm holding that badge.

But in the end, it's all worth the stress and pain.

May Allah make us all from those who are patient.

------

Sometimes, I feel so lonely in this world, like I have no friends that I can share my thoughts and feelings with me. I'm not saying that I have no friends, in fact, I know a lot of people that are so kind and generous to me, but they aren't people or girls to consider as very close friends.

Sometimes, I feel so scared to show out the real me, that people might judge me. I don't change myself for anyone except for my lord,all praise be to Allah, but I just hide within me some things that if they were exposed, the person in front of me might leave.