Adoption Day

(Calistia's P.O.V)

I felt soooooooo warm in these sheets and its a Saturday so I can sleep in and..."Get up dumb bitch" was what I heard. I shot up in my bed to see the warm comforter that I was sleeping in off of me and on the floor. I also looked up to see Bellona, the head bitch of the Barbie squad in this living hell that I call an orphanage.

I glared at her and picked up my comforter off the floor and got back in bed facing the other side. "Today's adoption day, and its not like you will get adopted anyway but Ms. Flitcher told me to" She said glaring at me with her green eyes and into my dark brown/black ones. "Fine, tell her that I'll be down in a minute." I said, still glaring. She rolled her eyes and ended the stare-off and walked away.

Ms. Flitcher is the head of this orphanage, and remember what I said about this place being a living hell for me? Well, in this hell, she is the devil. She always finds a way to get me in trouble for the Barbie Squads entertainment and she makes sure that the Barbie Squad get away with anything. I SWEAR THEY COULD GET AWAY WITH MURDER.

I went to the bathroom and fixed my turquoise scene hair and changed into black ripped skinny jeans. To top it off I wore a Black Veil Brides hoodie over a black vest. "Time to get left behind..... Again," I said as I went down the stairs.

(Jake's P.O.V)

I waited as the kids lined up for me to pick them and looking at me with their eyes full of hope. "Is there more?" I asked Ms. Flitcher, the head of this orphanage. "She's right over there, coming to line up, I understand if you want to eliminate her from your options." She replied, pointing to a girl in a BVB hoodie walking over to line up with the rest of the kids. 

"No that's not needed, thanks" I said to her with clenched teeth. Why the hell would she try to convince me to eliminate a cool looking BVB fan from my options? This woman is a nutcase. Ms. Flitcher looked at me with dread in her eyes and said, "Oh, then go ahead and make your pick,". She then hurried over to the girls with bleached blonde hair and tried to fix them up in an attempt to get me to pick them.

I walked straight over to the girl, and asked while pointing at her hoodie, "Are you a fan?" She looked up at me and smiled "Y-Yeah, of course" I smiled and said, "Pack your bags, I'm adopting you."

(Calistia's P.O.V)

I turned around smiling at the Barbie Squad and Ms Flitcher who were looking at me shocked. I walked over to Bellona and said sarcastically, "What were you saying about me not getting adopted earlier?" She only glared at me and I turned around still grinning, and ran up the stairs.

I grabbed my suitcases and started stuffing everything in it, which wasn't that hard. I ran over to Ms Flitcher's office and grabbed my phone and earbuds from her desk filled with confiscated things. I then grabbed my suitcases from my room and bolted down the stairs and into the lobby where Jake was waiting.

"Ready to get out of here?" He asked me smiling, "Always, Race ya!" I said and ran as fast as my legs could go, and out of the lobby, and towards the beginning of my new life with Black Veil Brides.