Introductions

(Calistia's P.O.V)

"You know the guys at first didn't want a kid because CC is a kid already," Jake said smirking. I smiled and said, "But look at that 5 guys to 1 girl ratio, though, I feel like I'm going to be a victim of CC's pranks now," He laughed and turned his focus back to the road. I grinned to myself and took out my phone and started playing random games until we got there.

*time skip to the end of car ride brought to you by batmandy*

I felt the engine stop and I opened the car door, to be greeted by the sight of a large white house. I wonder what will happen if the BVB Army finds out that their favourite band is living in a white house, with a 17-going-to-18-year-old girl? I went to the trunk to carry my bags to the house when Jake asked, "Need any help?" I looked at him and smirked, "I'm stronger than you think, Jake" He rolled his eyes and said, "Race? The first one to get to your room with 3 bags win"

"But I don't even know where my room is!" I whined. "So you aren't as strong as you say you are, " Jake said, clearly amused by my whiny voice.

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"FINE I'LL DO IT DAMMIT!"

Jake smiled at me and counted down holding three bags of my luggage in his arms and myself holding three bags of my own. "3...2...-WAIT YOU'RE CHEATING" he yelled as I took off into the house before he even got to one. "Scared you're going to lose to someone shorter than you?" I said as I dashed through the living room ignoring the looks of shock on their faces. I finally got to a bedroom that was painted with black and turquoise stripes and was clearly unused.

Moments later, Jake ran in panting and holding my luggage. "You..cheated...and...you... are...also...fast," He said. "I realised," I said sarcastically, and I walked over to help him up. "Anyway, do you like it?" Jake asked me after I hoisted him up. "I don't like it --." I turned to see Jake frown, "I LOVE IT!" I said and jumped on the bed. I laid back on the bed smiling at the ceiling and looked over at Jake who smiled and said, "Glad you like it, almost had me worried there." "Don't worry, I'm not that mean," I said smirking at him while sitting up on the bed.

"Want to meet the guys?" he asked. "They probably think I'm some thief because they saw me run through the living room with my three black suitcases," I said, frowning. I'm an idiot I turned to him and said, "I'll just wait here" He looked at me sadly and said, "Well if you want to see them they're in the living room. And dinner is in an hour."

(Jakes's P.O.V)

I came down from the girl's room and Ashley asked, "So that's her?" "Yup, she thinks you guys hate her because she ran through the living room like a madwoman. Don't tell her I said that though" I responded. A chorus of "Oh she's alright" "It's okay" "Why is she taller than me?" and "She's hot" echoed through the room.

CC jumped up saying, "I don't know if its insanity or brilliance, but I've got an idea." Andy looked at him with a confused expression on his face and said, "What is it?" CC got up on a chair and said, "One word. Park." I shook my head confused If I wanted a sign to see that CC is crazy, this is probably it "What do you mean, park? I'm pretty sure she knows how to drive and park, CC" Ashley said.

"No, I mean take her to the park so she can hang out with us, and get to know us better, " CC said. Jinxx got up and said, "I hate to say it but he's right, Jake can you go bring her down here?" I turned to them and said sarcastically, "If I don't come back alive tell Elle I love her" Andy rolled their eyes and said, "Just go already, Jake"

(Calistia's P.O.V)

I stayed in my room for the twenty minutes that Jake was gone, using the new laptop that was on the desk or putting up my clothes in the walk-in closet. I feel so stupid for just running by them without even acknowledging that they were there. I'm such an idiot that thought won't get out of my head.

I heard a knock on the door and I turned around on the bed so the person that was there couldn't see my face and said, "Come in" I heard the person shuffle their feet on the black carpet and put their hand on my shoulder. I turned to see the sympathetic face of Jake looking at me. "Change of plans, we're going to a park nearby and getting pizza later, get dressed" Jake said smiling.

"Whyyyyyyyyyyyy?" I asked. "Thats for me to know and for you to find out," Jake said.