Chapter 4?

So I walked down the stairs and I saw Kai, Suho, S.Coups, Rap Monster, Shownu, and JB talking on the couch while everyone else is playing videos games or talking. Everything went quiet when they all saw me standing at the end of the stairs. Then, Kai got up and walked over to me and asked,

"Are you ok now?"

I nodded and smiled, I will miss my parents but at least I have Kai and the others. Also, it won't be so bad after all. I looked around to see what everyone is doing, but instead of playing games or talking, they were all staring at me.

"Guys, I'm ok stop staring. Come on who wants to play a little tournament match." I suggested

"SURE!!!!!" Everyone shouted with joy

We played Super Mario Brothers on the wii because Jin said it was fun to play. We also played Soulcalibur III and KPOP Dance Festival. Next, we played board games like Life, Monopoly, Operation, Boggle, and Twister. Twister was the funniest game because the guys weren't that flexible. After an hour or two we got hungry, so we ordered some chicken and jajangmyeon. I didn't eat this morning besides an apple and a granola bar, so I'm extremely hungry. After we were done eating the guys played more vide games, I just watched this time. Then, I felt really sleepy so I closed my eyes and I fell asleep.

(A/N: the *is her dream*)

*I was walking around in fog then I saw two figures in the distance....IT WAS MY PARENTS!!!!!!!

'Eomma!! Appa!!' I yelled

Then they disappeared into the fog...

'Eomma! Appa!! Don't leave me again!' I yelled louder

I felt tears forming in my eyes, all of a sudden a big light formed and I was blinded. I opened my eyes and I saw some kind of battle between Kai and the others fighting some men in black and white suits with sunglasses and masks on. And then I noticed that I was locked inside the house while everyone else was outside. Then, I saw Kai and the others on the ground hurt....the men started coming towards the house. And the.....*

I sat up quickly and I heard a voice.....

"Liz, are you alright?" I turned and saw that it was Minghao with a worried expression on his face

"Yeah, I just need to go outside for some air." I told him with a smile

I felt sick all of a sudden.... also I became really light-headed. I heard another voice behind me then I turned around to see who it was. It was Kihyun.

" Liz, are you alright you don't look so good." Kihyun asked

"Yeah, I think, I just don't feel so good right now." I said

Then I tried walking back inside, but I almost fainted. Kihyun ran beside me and caught me before I fell hard on the porch.

"Are you ok? Kai! Come here!" he yelled

Everything went black.....Kai and Kihyun's voices faded......