Prologue The End and the Begining

First off I own no pictures IN the book.
So far only the cover is mine.
Second! Hello! My prologue needs some work to it I know you don't need to tell me.
Also all my stories are done by phone 99.9% of the time so errors might be frequent I'll do my best to go over my work before I publish but I'm not perfect there will still be errors!
HOPE YOU ENJOY!!😬.    
-------------------------------------------------------

He watched her as the flames rushed to engulf everything in the forest.

   He watched as she pushed the other child out of the way of a falling tree and as the group of children fled leaving the girl alone in the flames.

   She ran around to find anything to keep her from the flames...suddenly she veared off to her left and climbed in a crack in an overhanging rockcleft...and as her breathing slowed...her eyes closed...and the fire roared.

   He watched it all. He looked up at the full moon above him.

   "You can't be serious old Manny!" the man scoffed.

   Yet the moon continued to shine almost with a defiant light that grew only brighter despite the smoke.

   It took some time before it started to snow heavily when a large cloud came by with the moon peeking behind it.

   The flames soon sizzled and popped and went out though some of the trees were still in embers giving off heat in the cold.

   The snow slowly stopped and the cloud moved on to snow else where.

   The now, deceased, girl looked awful the man thought as he floated up to the cleft.

   Her blond hair now black, sooty, and singed, her clothes torn ragged and covered in grime were also singed and sooty. Her pale and freckled face looked tired and was covered with soot that had tearful tracks that ran down her cheeks.

   Moonlight seeped through the cleft causing the man to float away as the girl was magicly lifted out and into the open and floated close to the ground and the man followed.

   The wind gently picked up causing red glowing ashes to float up and around the girl turning her hair fiery red. Snow and water and dirt were also picked up as the wind grew fiercer turning streaks of her hair white, blue, and brown. The wind turned streaks of her hair tan as well.

   Suddenly knobs of skin appeared on her back the man noticed. Slowly wings grew from them. The main color was white with cobalt blue and grey feathers sprinkled in.

   The man walked around the girl studying her.

" Quite impressive...for an old man." he turned around to look at a actually young looking man in his late twenties who wore a black t-shirt with some kacki shorts and no shoes or socks despite the snow.

" Ouch. I'm actually hurt Pitch." the young man clutched his heart dramaticly. His almost white hair pale skin and grey eyes that held wisdom far beyond his looks, stood out in the smoke and snow.

  Pitch rolled his eyes.

   " But my feelings are not why we are here."

" They aren't?"

   " No they aren't. Why are you here Pitch? What could you possibly want now?"asked the young man who sighed tiredly.

" Oh you know what I want old man." Pitch grinned evilly as he clasped his hands behind his back walked around the girl. " Power....to be seen...and I want to spread fear as you already know, I am the boogie man and I want to scare those who can't see me I want control too." Pitch stopped, standing between the girl and the young man. He turned to the young man ,his grey and yellow eyes glinting in the moonlight, his black hair slicked back as usual his signature black coat hung around him, only showing his feet.

" But you already know that...don't you." Pitch said the last part quietly and tilted his head and smiled even wider ,showing sharp, white teeth.

   Pitch turned ever so slightly not letting the young man answer, " What have you named this one ,old man?"

" Her name is Lyza."

( A/N: her name is Swedish I tell you because her name means a lot of things, light as in purness or the light. Pronounced ly-za )

    Pitch sighed and shook his head, " You and your names...it getting tiresome you know. Oh well. What is her power, what does she protect?"

   The man was quiet for a few minutes before saying,"Her powers" he emphisized " are...unimportant to you... but she protects the Guardians...from you."

   Pitch ,of course, scoffed at this." This weak child?! She's not even 15! And I am pretty powerful as you are aware. And to protect the guardians...my my you are confusing. I was expecting someone like Jack Frost."

   The young man was silent for a few moments. "Why are you here?"

   " Oh that. I'm here because I wanted to try something." Pitch turned with an outstretched hand to the girl, but before he touched her head he turned to the man.

   " But I'll make her strong enough...to defeat all of you," and touched her multi-colored, fiery red hair.

   At first nothing happened causing the man's eyebrows to raise.

   Pitch's face etched in concentration, frowned. He layed both hands on her head and tried again.

This time a back substance leaked from his hands and spread across her hair turning it black. Her pale skin turned paler, her freckles darker. Her feathered wings trembled as feathers fell off one by one till nothing remained except the skin and bones. The skin turned black and finger like bones and skin grew and rubbery black skin grew between them. Her feathered wings ha been replaced with bat like wings.

The final change was her eyes. They flickered open showing her cobalt blue eyes turning grey with cobalt blue flecks appearing before her eyes closed again.

When the transformation was done Pitch stumbled back ,exhaustion lined his face. The transformation took more than he thought it would have.

   " She..is now...my-my daughter...I will take her under my wing and train her to be...a monster..like me...she will now be known as Hemlighet"

( A/N this name is also Swedish with multiple meanings, secret concealment darkness secrecy. For the story I like the definition concealment. Pronounced hem-lya-gea-et. If you want to hear Google look up secret in Swedish. If anyone is Swedish please tell me if I'm getting the words right. Google is a good tool but it's not perfect!)

   " She will be your end...Pitch Black."
   Pitch turned to scoff at him but the man had vanished into thin air, fading moonlight came from behind the burnt trees, creating and eerie  feel to the woods.

   " We will see who is right." Pitch snarled at the sinking moon.  He turned to the girl grabbed her arm and slipped into the shadows.

**conversation starter - who is the "old" man
--------------------^^-------^^----------------------
    So...finally I finished it. I changed a lot of what I wrote when I typed it out. To me this sounds better to. But I want to know what you guys think. I had to edit some stuff cause I typed it out then thought it earased my stuff but no. So pls tell me if I have grammatical errors or something. Ask questions. No overly
mean comments or I won't write on😆. That doesn't mean I can't  take critism. I want to make this story better as I write it out. But you can make compliments too it won't kill you. So yeah here ya go pls comment and vote it helps a lot.😐