Chapter 1 Answers and Promises

Picture above is how I would imagine Hemlighit in real life. Not sure if I want to picture this in real life or as an anime type of book. Guess I got to work on that. Or you guys can help!
Conversation starter: how should this story be viewed as? Anime or real life?
------------------------------------------------------

Pitch, holding the girl bridal style, went to his home deep into the woods. He floated into a mist barrier and walked up to his home. The outside was all kamo colors.

He magicly opened the door and shut it
behind him and carefully layed the girl onto his lazy boy couch and pulled a blanket over her.

   He walked into his kitchen grabbed some Ham,  bread and mustard and made two sandwiches and placed them on two paper plates. He then grabbed two red plastic cups and filled them with sprite. He grabbed a bowl and placed some wavy potato chips in it. He grabbed all the food and walked into the living room and placed the food on a table in front of the couch the girl layed on.

He sat on the opposite side of the table and sat back tossing his arms on the back of the couch and crossed his legs waiting for her to wake.

Suddenly she bolted off the couch falling off of it and getting tangled in her blanket in the process. She quickly got up and sat back down and untangled her legs by kicking the blanket off. She bolted up again but sat down and grabbed her head in pain.

    Pitch pushed her plate of food and drink in front of her while grabbing a chip from the bowl.

   She stared at the plate of food and drink in front of her. Her stomach growled loudly and she look up at Pitch and he merely raised an eyebrow waiting for her to eat her food.

   She slowly reached out and grabbed his plate and drink and pulled it toward her and shoved her plate and drink toward him. She devoured her sandwich and drink and took the bowl from the table and sat back into the couch and ate the chips as quickly as possible. Pitch pushed his food toward her again and she ate it without question.

   When she finished,  whipped her hands on her pants,  " So stranger who are you? Where am I and who am I?"

    " I am your father, we are at my house, you are my daughter." he said counting off his fingers.

    She glowered at Pitch " What's your name, where is your house, and what's my name and how old am I and....and what am I? "

   " My name is Pitch Black, my house is in the middle of the woods,  your name is Hemlighet you are 14 , you are also my trainee...I'm not quite sure what you are exactly."

   " What are you training me for?" she asked.

    " To protect you from the Guardians." Pitch said simply.

    " Who are the Guardians? And why do I need protection from them?"

   " The so called " Guardians " "protect" children. Santa clause or North, The Easter Bunny or just Bunny, The Tooth Fairy or just Tooth, Sandman and Jack Frost....They will either use your powers for evil or destroy you because you are very powerful and they don't want that. So I  dampened your powers... Or reversed you...changed you....almost all of you. Your personality is still the same. "

   " What do you mean...reversed?" the girl asked taking all of that information in sadly and confused but taking it well.

    " I changed your appearance and unfortunately you can't use your dampened powers for they are far too deep within you now. " He frowned at this but then grinned " But luckily you have gained new powers. Ones that will take time to figure out. And once we figure your powers out you will enter the school for the people like you."

   " People...like me?" Hemy asked in disbelief.

    " People the moon has chosen to " try-out"try-out as a guardian of some sort. Or you could be chosen  to be part of a story."

    "....Why should I help you?  " Hemy challenged.

    " You are returning the favor. I adopted you from your orphan life and saved you from death....I'll also give back what I took." He handed her a full length mirror and touched her hair his fingers sucking the black off of her.

    She gasped at her reflection, and before she could recover he quickly tpiched her hair againtouched and the black quickly took over her appearance and changed her again.

   " So...I'm your slave until I kill the Guardians? " she asked quietly.

   " No you are my duagh-" Pitch started.

    Hemy whipped around and grabbend his collar and lifted a her other hand which was clenched in a fist, " Don't. Lie. To. Me......Ever. I knew you we're lying from the start." she growled and lifted him to his toes. " I'm your killing machine until they are dead...aren't I? " she said her voice cutting through Pitch.

   Pitch also slightly taken aback at the sudden turn of events quickly recovered," If you wish to put it that way..then yes...you are my killing machine." he said quietly while calmy staring at her face.

   Hemy was silent for a moment thinking. I can't be my self without my other side....my true self..  she thought  " Fine...I'll  let you train me...only if you promise to give my other self back when I'm done." her voice drippedbin warning and her eyes scanned his face for more lies.

   " I promise." he held up a his right hand and she let him stumble to the ground as she pushed him back.

    " We better get started then,  huh?" she growled out.

    Pitch smirked as he picked himself up, " Follow me." he grinned evilly as he walked away.