Chapter 2 My life

Ever since Pitch " took me in" my life has been BORING!!!!

      Get up really early in the morning, take ten minutes to get ready for the day, go train for an hour, then get breakfast. Then go train again until lunch. Then eat lunch for a hour, go train for two more hours, then for five hours I get actual schooling like any other Highschooler.

Its been like this for the past three years!! I can't wait till get to go to The School For The Gifted. They let you in when you're 17 ad you graduate at the age 22 younger/older. It all really depends on who you are as a person and how much education you need.

As I stared at my clock which said 5:45. I sighed then sat up and looked at my drabby and almost depressing room.  To my left was a black door that led to the hallway. To my right was a a white door and another black door. The black door led to my bathroom and the other to my walk in closet. And the wall in front of me had a sliding door which led to a balcony of sorts.

    The view was amazing during sunrise or sunset, when Pitch didn't have the misty wall up to ' protect me ' from the out side. Really I think he does it so I can't get out. I mean,seriously who lives in the middle of the woods with no city around for miles??!

    Besides me! I mean that's just creepy if you do.

    I sighed again and flung my white blanket off of me and got off the bed and walked over to my closet. As I opened the door I realised I was really blurry eyed and before I knew it I stubbed my toe on the door as I flung it open.

    " Ow! Why me? " I cried out dramaticly grabbed my poor abused foot and hopped on one foot around my room before hopping back over to my closet and grabbed a black tank top black leggings a grey sweat shirt and worn grey tennis shoes. I hopped over and layed everything on my bed and limped over to my bathroom.

    I turned on the light and blinked as my blindgly white bathroom blinded me and looked in the mirror at my AMAZING hairdo from my stylest miss. bed.

   I quickly comes out my bed hair and brushed my teeth before hopping into a cold shower.

   Once I was done I dried quickly and walked out into my room and quickly got dressed and blow dried my hair and threw my mane of black hair into a pony tail and glanced at the clock which read 5:55. With five minutes to spare I cleaned my mostly spotless room and ran out into the hallway and jumped onto the railing to the stairs and jumped off at the end and ran to the basement door and slid down the railing again.

    Once I walked into the training room in the basement I started stretching.

    " Right on time Hemlighet. " Pitch appeared from out of no where and walked up to me. I stood and rolled my shoulders while bouncing on my tiptoes.

   " What are we doing today Pitch?" I asked in a monotone.

   "... How about your electric powers?"

   I nodded slowly and flexed my fingers. I was very nervous because the last time we tried I almost blew up the house...yeah no pressure.

Yellow and purple electricity crackled across my arms traveled up and down them and in between my fingers. -

( AN: should I put crackled or licked CUZ as I typed this out I thought ' well usually fire is paired with licked across their skin and crackled along their skin is with electricity(sparks) ' and I just wanted to see what y'all thought. Which one guys? )

- Yellow and purple electricity licked my arms and traveled up and down my arms and in between my fingers.

Pulling the energy to my hands I shaped hands into a ball pulling the energy along and trapped it there.

I slowly started to pull my hands apart and the electroball, as we named, grew with my hands.

I glanced at Pitch as he nodded and motioned with his hands to continue.

I shook my head to clear the doubt in the back of my mind and blew a big gust of air out. I gained my focus and slowly continued to extend the ball.

' I wonder what's for lunch? ' my stomach thought to me. ' Shush you we just ate! '
' But I'm a bottemless pit! ' it whined to me.

' FEED MEH!!! ' it demanded. I scoffed as it growled.

As my thoughts wondered away so did my electricity. The lights flickered catching my attention. My ball was frizzing and the energy flow was rough and angry. I griminced and tried to regain control, freaking out a little bit.

The freaking out did no good and caused me to loose almost all control. I rolled my shoulders and cleared my thoughts telling my stomach to shut up.

I pulled my hands closer and regathered the energy began the slow process of rebuilding it.

   When I could go no more, took my hand on top and swirled it around the ball to solify the electricity.

I turned to Pitch once I was satisfied. He nodded once more and I turned to a metal cadge hanging on the ceiling by the wall. I wounded my arm up and chucked it to the metal cadge on the opposite wall.

---------–---------------------